Anyone else sportin' a new tag???

MATTERHORN said:
I am actually thinking I wll say really boring and un-clever stuff and see how long I can go without getting tagged. We'll start a new group, the un-tagged and soon it will only be cool to not have a tag! HA HA take that all of you uncool people with tags!

Who will join me? Anyone? Anyone?

Won't anyone join me? Come on, I know some of you want to join the no tag club!

MATTERHORN said:

:wave2: Me!!!!
Unless I someday get a tag, and then I'll be turning my back on your no-tag club. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
Hee hee hee.

disneycutie84 said:
Unless I someday get a tag, and then I'll be turning my back on your no-tag club. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
Hee hee hee.

That's hilarious! :rotfl: You don't want to be a tagless traitor, do you?

I see we have a few other new members. TAP members unite!!!
(that's tagless and proud) We are no longer nobody's, we are somebody's!

Andrea (TAP founder)

MATTERHORN said:

Andrea (TAP founder)

My tag should say "tagless traitor!" :rotfl2: Come on tag fairy, bless me with a tag!!!
:blush: Can I still be a TAP member? Or did I burn my bridges? Ha ha!

MATTERHORN said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: DREAM ON! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Get a tag why don't ya! :lmao: :rotfl2:

disneycutie84 said:
My tag should say "tagless traitor!" :rotfl2: Come on tag fairy, bless me with a tag!!!
:blush: Can I still be a TAP member? Or did I burn my bridges? Ha ha!
lol. And by the way captain hook looks really scary but you look cute. I do hope I'm quoting the person that has the captain hook picture or you'll be like what the heck is she talking about :rotfl:

XTinabell said:
lol. And by the way captain hook looks really scary but you look cute. I do hope I'm quoting the person that has the captain hook picture or you'll be like what the heck is she talking about :rotfl:

Yes thats me! :rotfl:
Captain Hook was sooo awesome, he was the best character interaction we had at Goofy's Kitchen. I was afraid of him at first, but he liked me because I was wearing a Cruella DeVil shirt. :thumbsup2

disneycutie84 said:
Hee hee hee.

Yup! Me too.

disneycutie84 said:
Yes thats me! :rotfl:
Captain Hook was sooo awesome, he was the best character interaction we had at Goofy's Kitchen. I was afraid of him at first, but he liked me because I was wearing a Cruella DeVil shirt. :thumbsup2
That's usually the way it is isn't it? The scary ones are usually the most friendly. I know at univeral studios beetle juice and frankenstein scared me to death mostly because they both chased me around the park but when they finally caught me they we were really friendly and there was no reason to be so scared, lol.

MATTERHORN said:

Andrea (TAP founder)

I guess we're gonna have to make keychains that say TAP rocks instead of DIS rocks yeah???? what are are colors gonna be :rotfl:

disneegrl4eva said:
I guess we're gonna have to make keychains that say TAP rocks instead of DIS rocks yeah???? what are are colors gonna be :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Good idea! Spoken like a true TAP leader! We'll elect you VP. Let's see, what should our colors be? I'm gonna have to give that some thought. We need a good strong color that shows we're not afraid of taggers. I have thought about our mascot though:

BTW, has anyone read or seen the Sneetches by Dr. Seuss? In the movie, the star bellied sneetches were the cool ones until the plain bellied ones also got stars. Then it was cool to not have stars. That's like us really, so many people will have tags that it will be cool for us not to have them. So our mascot can be the sneetch!

Alright we are making some headway. NTFN, no tags for now!

Andrea

MATTERHORN said:
:rotfl2: Good idea! Spoken like a true TAP leader! We'll elect you VP. Let's see, what should our colors be? I'm gonna have to give that some thought. We need a good strong color that shows we're not afraid of taggers. I have thought about our mascot though:

BTW, has anyone read or seen the Sneetches by Dr. Seuss? In the movie, the start bellied sneetches were the cool ones until the plain bellied ones also got stars. Then it was cool to not have stars. That's like us really, so many people will have tags that it will be cool for us not to have them. So our mascot can be the sneetch!

Andrea

LOL!! Sneeches! I like it!! :) Our group could be called the TAGless wonders ;)

eatmypixiedust said:
LOL!! Sneeches! I like it!! :) Our group could be called the TAGless wonders ;)

:thumbsup2 Perfect! We are tagless and wonderful. Keep those ideas coming!

Tags are so last year!

Andrea

MATTERHORN said:

BTW, has anyone read or seen the Sneetches by Dr. Seuss? In the movie, the star bellied sneetches were the cool ones until the plain bellied ones also got stars. Then it was cool to not have stars. That's like us really, so many people will have tags that it will be cool for us not to have them. So our mascot can be the sneetch!

Andrea

:rotfl2: Hello, my name is Patti, and I am a member, scratch that---a PROUD member, of the NTFT Club. A Club I will gleefully abandon if I ever post any self-effacing, humble, borderline embarrassing comment worthy of TF notice!

In the meantime, I suggest a completely blank, colorless symbol of our group...after all, WE DON'T SAY ANYTHING WORTH REPEATING!!!!! :dance3: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PattiPB said:
:In the meantime, I suggest a completely blank, colorless symbol of our group...after all, WE DON'T SAY ANYTHING WORTH REPEATING!!!!! :dance3: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Patti you are too funny. I am about to pee in my pants!! :rotfl: Okay people it's official. Our new color for the Tagless wonders is...................

CLEAR!

No color whatsoever! We are the colorless, the unchosen few. All in favor, say I.

I had no idea what a tag was until I read this thread! I thought people just made their own up. I wonder how one gets a tag, it doesn't seem to be based on number of posts.
I shall pledge my allegiance to the TAP! We don't need no stinkin' badges! (no, not really, please give me a tag! :teeth: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter