Anyone else not able to do the BOG pre-order?

2Pirates2Princesses

DIS Veteran
I am trying to place our order for our BOG breakfast and BOG lunch (two separate MK days) and when I click on "place your order" a screen pops up that says "enjoy convenient order-ahead dining" and this screen blocks the pre-order screen. I am unable to click out of it or get around it, very bizarre. Anyone else having this problem? I know we can just wait until we get there and order at the kiosk but with seven people the pre-order would definitely be a time saver.

Nevermind. I was able to place our orders using Safari on my phone. Not sure why the site was giving me problems when trying to access it on my laptop :confused3. Glad it's done, one less thing to do during our trip :thumbsup2.

I was going to suggest trying a different web browser: eg safari, chrome or mozilla firefox. Strange but true: the WDW Dining ADR site plays better with some browsers than others & I've never found rhyme or reason why (so if one doesn't work, try again on a different browser). :-)

The button to click out of that screen is at the very bottom. You could have either scrolled down to the bottom of it (some browsers won't allow this), or decreased the zoom on the webpage to where the entire "popup" shows on the screen, then clicked the button to proceed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter