Anyone else hitting new lows of "excitement?"

I went into the glove box of my car and found a bottle of hand sanitizer that I threw in there last fall and forgot about. It was like finding golden treasure!!!
I had to make an appointment to go to school to clean my classroom. I came home with two hand soaps, two clorox wipes containers, one travel wipes, and a hand sanitizer. I don’t know what’s happening in September, but will buy more for when we go back.

I
I put things on my "to do" list such as: get out of bed, make coffee, have breakfast. And instead of just "laundry," I have "put laundry in wash, move laundry to dryer, fold laundry from dryer."

It's just nice to be able to cross things off a list.
Yep- on mine: vitamins, allergy med, stretches, exercise, go for walk, etc..

We got in the truck and drove to where our RV and stored to check the batteries and hubby had to do some maintenance. It was like a vacation. We ran the slides out and the awnings out. I opened the windows and the dog and I sat inside and read while hubby worked. The dog and I sit on the couch at home and read but this wasn't home/home. It was away home. That was my first trip away from home except to go into the office once a week to check the mail. Then a week ago we ordered Pizza Hut on line and went and picked it up. Even the dog was excited about that one.
Big doings! I get it!

I have a bird feeder outside my kitchen window that I like to refill often. I’ve one that keeps the squirrels off and enjoy watching the cardinals, woodpeckers, blue jays, finches, and even the doves who eat the ground scraps. This year, however, a bunch of crows made a nest in my neighbor‘s tree and they have created quite a disruption to the bird ecosystem. Its interesting to watch them do their thing, but they are very aggressive and have been scaring all the other birds away.
Are there by any chance owls in those trees where the crows are? The crows always come around and yell at the Great Horned Owls that roost in our trees. That's when we know that the owls are back for the season.

Are there by any chance owls in those trees where the crows are? The crows always come around and yell at the Great Horned Owls that roost in our trees. That's when we know that the owls are back for the season.
Not that I’ve noticed- but there are owls on Long Island, so....

@gwynne, did you get your Lysol spray? I was able to get 2 through Walmart pickup today. I could have gotten 3. I kept adding a 3rd, then feeling guilty & removing it. I did this a few times, before my conscious won out & I decided to leave it for someone else. I hope I don't end up regretting it. Anyway, if you haven't gotten it, you may want to check Walmart. This is the first time I've seen it at Walmart, Winn-Dixie or Publix, since the hoarding began. Now, if I could only find some Clorox wipes.

We had a skunk in our backyard the other night. Stank the house up, and I got to sit with my eyes watering from the odor while everyone else in the house ran around closing all the windows. I was burning a candle in the living room at the time, and now the house still vaguely smells like Vanilla Skunk. So, that was my excitement.

I live in the downtown of a medium sized city. From my balcony I can see three building projects with those huge construction cranes. My state closed down construction on March 23rd and the cranes have sat there. Now the state is moving to open up in stages. Today I saw one of the cranes pulling a large container up to the top of the building. I was beside myself with excitement!

We had a skunk in our backyard the other night. Stank the house up, and I got to sit with my eyes watering from the odor while everyone else in the house ran around closing all the windows. I was burning a candle in the living room at the time, and now the house still vaguely smells like Vanilla Skunk. So, that was my excitement.
Vanilla skunk sounds REAL BAD :crazy2:

Love this thread!
I've been ordering so many books from Amazon that I got an email from them today wondering why I hadn't ordered yet this week????? LOL
I love serial killer murder mysteries and the FBI is checking me out because of my orders at Amazon!

To the lady who loves to cook and hates to wash dishes? I hate to cook and love to wash dishes, also laundry. Go figure!

@gwynne, did you get your Lysol spray? I was able to get 2 through Walmart pickup today. I could have gotten 3. I kept adding a 3rd, then feeling guilty & removing it. I did this a few times, before my conscious won out & I decided to leave it for someone else. I hope I don't end up regretting it. Anyway, if you haven't gotten it, you may want to check Walmart. This is the first time I've seen it at Walmart, Winn-Dixie or Publix, since the hoarding began. Now, if I could only find some Clorox wipes.
My Lysol arrived yesterday! 2 cans.
:dance3:
Congrats on your Lysol order. :thumbsup2
We certainly live exciting lives. :rotfl:

Love this thread!
I've been ordering so many books from Amazon that I got an email from them today wondering why I hadn't ordered yet this week????? LOL
I love serial killer murder mysteries and the FBI is checking me out because of my orders at Amazon!

To the lady who loves to cook and hates to wash dishes? I hate to cook and love to wash dishes, also laundry. Go figure!
Have you read the Crimson Lake novels by Candice Fox? Seriously, the greatest cast of characters. Highly recommend if you haven’t.

Love this thread!
I love serial killer murder mysteries and the FBI is checking me out because of

For some fun murder mysteries, try Stella Reynolds mystery: “ The Big Lead” by Libby Kirsch . It’s about a news reporter who has people die around her in ever new city she is stationed. I get them through amazon

Last edited:
I found King Arthur flour at the grocery store.

I just made the fudgy brownie recipe from King Arthur flour. ( be careful , there are several brownie recipes). It was the best brownies I have ever had. It does involve using a double boiler to melt the butter and sugar and 2 kinds of chocolate - cocoa and choc chips, I skipped adding the espresso

Have you read the Crimson Lake novels by Candice Fox? Seriously, the greatest cast of characters. Highly recommend if you haven’t.
Thanks so much for the heads up! I confess I am running out of the books for authors I l
For some fun murder mysteries, try Stella Reynolds mystery: “ The Big Lead” by Libby Kirsch . It’s about a news reporter who has people die around her in ever new city she is stationed. I get them through amazon
Thanks Sparkle78, I will definitely check those out! You two have given me some new options:) I usually buy the whole series of an author I love. Now I'll need more bookshelves. I love the Pendergast series by Preston/Child. Also Karin Slaughters Will Trent series. I like kind of odd main characters.

I just bought a new used car and really haven't driven it since I only leave the house once a week for grocery shopping. Tonight I sat in the car in my driveway and listened to Jackson Browne on Apple Car Play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter