Anyone else hitting new lows of "excitement?"

Yes, definitely. Today I left the house, not once, but twice! It almost feels like a 'regular' day. My first outing was huge....a totally legal, fully masked haircut! It felt awesome and so almost-normal! My second outing was for drive-through check out at DS's middle school. Gee, I wonder what wonders tomorrow may hold?

I got to go to Goodwill and another thrift store in my area. Don't normally get that excited over thrift stores( oh, who am I kidding? I LOVE thrift shopping). My dd got some great skirts to upcycle for Mass and I found some great little onsies for my grandson being born next month!
494911Came real close to buying this for $2.00. But I talked myself out of it because I have WAY too many mugs. And I already have the most perfect Disney mug!494912

We were super excited to find that our library was going to allow curb side pick-up.
I am so jealous!!!! I wish mine could do curbside! My bank account it not happy with all the school books I have to order.

I went to Dollar General a total of 3 times this week. Each kid got to go with me on one of the trips. That was the first time my oldest and middle had been to a store since February.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!