Anyone else having difficulty with ADR's last week of Sept?

minniesfriend

Mouseketeer
This is our first trip using the DDP. I was really excited about using it for the character dinners and Hoop De Doo since we don't usually go to these. I tried to make ADR's yesterday and was unable to get many of our first choices. I have no character dinners scheduled. Also, the HDD 9:30 was the only one available the entire week. Due our eating schedule, this is not a good option (DS has juvenile diabetes).

Do you think that any seating will open up when we arrive?

Anyone else having difficulty making ADR's for this week?

For our sept 15-25 trip we made ADRs in late April and didn't get everything we wanted. All you can do is keep calling to see if someone backs out of their reservations.

Here's the toll free # if you don't have it 1-800-828-0228 call everyday and you still may pull it off. :thumbsup2

I wouldn't plan on anything opening up when you are there, sorry

You'd think that calling 6 weeks ahead would be enough time for dinner ressies, but not at Disney. ADRs open up 180 days out and some of the prime spots and prime times go as soon as Disney Dining opens in the morning of that 180th day.

I would continue to call Disney Dining and keep trying, even when you are at Disney.

I'd also ask to speak to a Disney Dining supervisor and explain you son's illness. Your son's eating schedule is a medical consideration, and they may be able to help in some way.

We'll be there Sept 22nd-30th. We made ADRs for two people at the end of April when we booked the trip. In mid June my ex decided to go with us, so I had to call to change all of our ADRs from two people to three. I was able to get everything rebooked within just a few minutes of our old ADRs (with the exception of Whispering Canyon). They had to cancel our ADRs for both the Luau and HDDR, refund our credit card, then rebook (we are paying OOP for both dinner shows). When I called about a week later to change a couple of ADRs I had the CM reverify all my ADRS and discovered the first CM had rebooked us into the first HDDR show, instead of the second. The second CM was able to fix it thank goodness, but once again had to refund my credit card and rebook.

I've made several changes over the last six weeks or so (just can't seem to make our minds up :blush: ) and thus far have been lucky enough to get in where we want everywhere, except I haven't been able to change our table at WCC to a three person. We were even able to get an 8:00am Chef Mickey's last week.

Keep trying and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter