Anyone else get odd TA requests today?

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I e-m'd Pinpics just now.
But this morning I had two automatic TA requests for pins I don't have listed as trades.:confused:
One I might have had listed briefly a few weeks ago. (Not really sure I did.)
And the other I am not showing is even a valid pin anymore. And again, not so sure I ever had it listed as a trade. Pin 3974
Anyone showing that Pin 3974 is still in Pinpics? :confused:

I thought it was just me....I took myself off of ta months ago because I couldn't keep up my pins....trading at the Cont. they changed too fast...but I still get requests, and off the wall ones at that...

Donna

Britt replied right away. One he said I did have as a trade at one time. (It must have been very brief. I just bought that pin. And I don't recall -- I either traded it right away, or removed it soon after as a trade pin.)
The other, that is not a valid pin, he said there is a bug and he will check into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest