Anyone else from a racially diverse family?

Zippa D Doodah

<font color=red>Suffering from Fairy Alienation.
I am the first born son, but not the oldest. I have three adopted brothers. One who is 6 years older and me (African-American), one who is ten months younger than me (white), and one who is 18 years younger than me (Latino/white mix). My oldest brother married a woman from Colombia, and they have three beautiful kids, all married to or dating people of varied ethnicity. Me? I am white, as are both my parents. It was so strange how my family evolved. I was an only child until I was 8, then Mom and dad started adopting my three brothers. I love them all very much; I have often wondered how the bond would any different between biological brothers; how could the love be any greater?

I married a woman of the same race as me and we havetwo biological children.

All but the youngest brother has moved away from home, so we don't all get together much. I can't wait for the family reunion in July. My oldest brother and I are planning top make a video and submit it to Amazing Race. I think we would be a team with a unique makeup. :goodvibes

DisneyAddict_M

I want my tags back :(
Kind of. I'm caucasian, but my dd is part asian (her paternal grandfather is filippino). I never really thought much of it.

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!