• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone doing WDW first

We are hitting Disney World first for 2 1/2 days then onto the cruise. We spend a week at DW last November.

We're doing WDW, Wonder, WDW......That way we won't get delayed at the airport and miss the sail-away party and won't be so bummed out about the cruise ending.....

We booked the Land/Sea package and will be @ CBR June 17 - 20 then boarding the Wonder June 20 - 24 for the 4 night cruise.

We have been to WDW 11 times and we cruised with RCCL once, but this will be our 1st cruise with Disney. I can hardly wait!!!

Im doing 1 full day at disney world then cruising!!!

september land and sea package ::MinnieMo princess: :Pinkbounc I can't wait first walt disney, then 4 nights on wonder. last december was our first visit to walt disney world and we were blown away by the magic. my children's eyes never quit sparkling, or mine for that fact.....can't wait to return and see some of the things we missed and to meet the wonder:wave2:

We are doing WDW first for 1 week then off we go to our cruise in November... Hope it will be smooth sailing for us...

We will also be doing a week in the WDW area (3 days at the WDW parks 1 day at Sea World and 1 day at Universal followed by a 7 night cruise on the Magic. We can't wait. :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter