Anyone concerned about the Coronavirus in WDW ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am sitting in a garage customer waiting area and just read all the news about the coronavirus today and apparently it is a partisan hoax created just to damage one political party. What the heck? This whole time I thought it was real. Sheesh.

I'd be more concerned about a cruise where they lock you up in your cabin if anyone on the boat get sick. It's not like Disney would lock you on "It's a small world".
Let’s lock a few people in a mission to Mars vehicle. Just to be safe....

I'd be more concerned about a cruise where they lock you up in your cabin if anyone on the boat get sick. It's not like Disney would lock you on "It's a small world".
That’s a fun thought process. If you had to be locked into a Disney ride, what would it be...

It's sad to think that ANY person or party would be trying to skew information to suit their political objectives. That IS Orwellian. And, that we even have to question whether we are getting accurate information from our government is pathetic.

Where do you see hysteria? The flu has been around for along time. COVID-19 is new. We need to be able to rely on our government agencies to provide us with up-to-date, accurate information.
What else is there to say? There is less than what 16 cases thus far here. If that .... wash your hands. Same as any other flu like illness. There isn’t anything to say about it here. Because it’s basically a non issue. Even in a nation of a billion ,China. Only what 10,000 has it. That’s less than .01 percent. And of that. 98% will survive.
All but one of the cases in the US. Were folks coming from China.

Last edited:
It's sad to think that ANY person or party would be trying to skew information to suit their political objectives. That IS Orwellian. And, that we even have to question whether we are getting accurate information from our government is pathetic.

Did you just become an American citizen?
Questioning the info coming from the gov't is as old as time.

What else is there to say? There is less than what 16 cases thus far here. If that .... wash your hands. Same as any other flu like illness. There isn’t anything to say about it here. Because it’s basically a non issue. Even in a nation of a billion ,China. Only what 10,000 has it. That’s less than .01 percent. And of that. 98% will survive.
All but one of the cases in the US. Were folks coming from China.
Early prevention of transmission is critical in stopping a gobal pandemic. When there are small numbers is the ONLY time you can stop it or at least drastically reduce it's effect. So in short, this is the time for action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter