Anyone Celebrating Something on the Cruise

When I celebrated my birthday at WDW last year, I got a free cupcake at Tusker House and Crystal Palace.

Does anything special and free happen on a Disney cruise?

When I celebrated my birthday at WDW last year, I got a free cupcake at Tusker House and Crystal Palace.

Does anything special and free happen on a Disney cruise?

In most cases you can get a free cake with dinner one night. This isn't automatic and must be set up. As mentioned before, those with birthdays during the cruise are being set up when I add your dates of birth, but anyone with a celebration (like an anniversary) or birthday you are celebrating that isn't on the cruise (a few weeks before or after), you will need to tell me you wish to celebrate and I'll set it up.

In most cases you can get a free cake with dinner one night. This isn't automatic and must be set up. As mentioned before, those with birthdays during the cruise are being set up when I add your dates of birth, but anyone with a celebration (like an anniversary) or birthday you are celebrating that isn't on the cruise (a few weeks before or after), you will need to tell me you wish to celebrate and I'll set it up.

But if you only share with Tracy then the rest of us don't know :goodvibes after all, 500 of your DIS friends want to celebrate too :lmao:

Woo Hoo another '80 baby!!!! I am trying to file paperwork that can keep me 29 until 2020, then I will file an appeal. I remember when 30 was old. Now that I am on its doorstep...its still pretty young.

I'm an '80 baby too :thumbsup2 I'll turn 30 next October (2010) :cool1:

We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary (aug 12) DH Mike's bday(Irishdadx4) (dec 11) and my bday (feb 15) I turn the big 40. Plus we will be cruising without kids...Plenty of reasons to celebrate....plus being with all the crazy Dis-ers. :cool1:

My husband and I actually both turn the big 5-0 in October, but it's such a milestone that I think we can fudge and celebrate during the cruise! :thumbsup2

Assuming 2010 goes the way I expect, I will have a lot of stuff to celebrate. DBF graduating college, moving to Orlando, and becoming a CM, getting out of debt, and finally starting a new chapter in our lives, but I think the easiest one to quantify is that it will be our 5 year anniversary together. I'll email Tracy on that one. The funny thing is we spent our 6 month anniversary on a 7 night Disney cruise. After that, he was hooked:thumbsup2

Woo Hoo another '80 baby!!!! I am trying to file paperwork that can keep me 29 until 2020, then I will file an appeal. I remember when 30 was old. Now that I am on its doorstep...its still pretty young.

I'm an '80 baby too :thumbsup2 I'll turn 30 next October (2010) :cool1:

I'm right in the middle of you two. I'll be 30 in November. Gosh, that's weird to think about.

We'll be celebrating our 9th anniversary (Dec 14) on the cruise and our son's 5th birthday! (Dec 15)

We have alot of celebrations:

Our 18th Anniversary Dec 5th
My Birthday Dec 20th
Ethans 6th birthday Dec 30th

whoo hooo

I will be celebrating my first Disney Cruise! Wish I was celebrating my graduation, but I have my portfolio due in the spring. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter