Anyone Celebrating Something on the Cruise

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. Well sort of. We married in October but there is no cruise in October.

Geez, I have been part of his family for 10 years....LOL. Amazing how I have survived. :lmao::lmao:

You can add myself and my daughter to the list of December birthdays. My daughters is the 29th and she will be turning 12 and mine is on the 1st and I will be...nevermind you don't need to worry about my age.
I was supposed to be cruising with my son but due to his school schedule he will be taking exams that week, so I told my youngest she gets to go instead.
My older daughter whose is the middle child wouldn't even dream of going with since she is done with Disney ( or so she says.)
Oh well, they get to hang with Dad for a week since he won't be able to go either.

Wow, I just realized that this cruise will be 3 weeks before my 50th birthday.

Talk about denial.

I'll be celebrating my 30th Birthday! Looking forward to the cruise, however not my 30th!!!

Woo Hoo another '80 baby!!!! I am trying to file paperwork that can keep me 29 until 2020, then I will file an appeal. I remember when 30 was old. Now that I am on its doorstep...its still pretty young.

Woo Hoo another '80 baby!!!! I am trying to file paperwork that can keep me 29 until 2020, then I will file an appeal. I remember when 30 was old. Now that I am on its doorstep...its still pretty young.

I'll have you know that 30 is not old....
Neither is 40, as I have already passed both of those. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
I don't feel any ollder than I did when I was 20 something, I just take naps now.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

John will be turning 46 on the 29th
Kenny will have just turned 13, so there will be some celebrations here as well. The top of our list is to party with our friends again. :yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts