Anyone Book the Free Cruise Yet?

queenmother

Earning My Ears
I spoke to the ABD castmember who reminded me I won't get the certificate until 29 days prior to departure and NOT to book my cruise yet, so I am chomping at the bit. I want the Dream in 2011, so I am hoping it won't be sold out by the time I get my certificate July 4th! "Limited number of cabins available..." etc. etc. Anyone have their certificates yet? He did say it would be on the Wonder or the Dream in 2011, obviously only the Wonder in 2010. We have spring break in April and Fall break in October.

I spoke to the ABD castmember who reminded me I won't get the certificate until 29 days prior to departure and NOT to book my cruise yet, so I am chomping at the bit. I want the Dream in 2011, so I am hoping it won't be sold out by the time I get my certificate July 4th! "Limited number of cabins available..." etc. etc. Anyone have their certificates yet? He did say it would be on the Wonder or the Dream in 2011, obviously only the Wonder in 2010. We have spring break in April and Fall break in October.

Yup. It was an easy process! My TA recieved our certificate about 3 weeks before our ABD trip in January. She sent it in with our top 3 choice of sail dates. (I also noted a dining time and cabin number preference even though it wasn't requested.) The reservation showed up on my Castaway Club account about 4 weeks after it was sent in. I received a confirmation e-mail from DCL two days ago (alittle slow!) about it, too. We got our first sail date choice.

With 3 sail date choices, they are trying to fit everyone's preferences. Have fun on both of your trips!

Yup. It was an easy process! My TA recieved our certificate about 3 weeks before our ABD trip in January. She sent it in with our top 3 choice of sail dates. (I also noted a dining time and cabin number preference even though it wasn't requested.) The reservation showed up on my Castaway Club account about 4 weeks after it was sent in. I received a confirmation e-mail from DCL two days ago (alittle slow!) about it, too. We got our first sail date choice.

With 3 sail date choices, they are trying to fit everyone's preferences. Have fun on both of your trips!

This is great news! I was wondering how it worked...we already have two DCL cruises booked for 2011 (Alaksa B2B), but, I guess we'll have to add another one!:yay: Sweet!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter