Anyone at an UK University?

I didn't feel homesick, but some others did. I was having too much of a good time tbh.
Dont worry, Vista isn't that bad. i never had problems with noise there, but those looking for parties will be able to find them!
Iv got loads of photos! if you have email or msn PM your address cos i guess it would be easier to send them over that!!

I'm sure you actually have to be at uni to apply so i dunno if you could when you graduate - it might not be too late to apply now for next summer if you really wanted to! lol! x

I already have a job lined up for next summer (working with kids)

But summer of year 2/3 might be good.

Hi, another Brit here. Sorry, I've not read all the previous posts (there are an awful lot of them!), so don't really know what's going on, but I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm a fourth year Mechanical Engineering Undergrad, doing an MEng course at Exeter Uni.

Hi all! :wave:

Hello!

Don't worry - UK uni goers always welcome even if they don't know what's going on lol

A couple of us were talking about the Disney College Program but feel free to talk about whatever you want :)

I rarely know what's going on!

I've not done the College Program, but I was at the ImagiNations final last summer. Anyone who's interested in Imagineering should look into it, as it was a really amazing experience. I only hope I get an internship with Imagineering (then maybe a full-time job? :goodvibes ). UKers can enter the competition too, as it opened up to internationals last year. The website is:
http://disney.go.com/disneycareers/imaginations/
And if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me or ask away here.

Sorry, I kind of high-jacked things a bit then, didn't I? As you were people! :rotfl:

Hey all! Hope you don't mine me joining in. :cutie:

I'm currently studying ND Fashion Design & next year I will be going on to the BA Fashion Design course. I'm thinking of applying for the summer 2009 College Program! Does anyone know if there's a list of certain Universitys you can apply from or can it be any place providing University level courses? I did email them but I got a very vague response! I'm just wondering because allthough I'll be studying a University level course it's at a 'College of the Arts' so it's not technically a University?! Ahh :confused3

I'm just wondering because allthough I'll be studying a University level course it's at a 'College of the Arts' so it's not technically a University?! Ahh :confused3

Hey there Welcome to the thread!

Umm I think that as long as its an accredited higher education institution then you should be okay.

Good luck if you do decide to apply :)

Hey there Welcome to the thread!

Umm I think that as long as its an accredited higher education institution then you should be okay.

Good luck if you do decide to apply :)

I hope that's the case! I wonder if my college would have any info on it or if it's something you need to find out about by yourself? x

I hope that's the case! I wonder if my college would have any info on it or if it's something you need to find out about by yourself? x

First port of call I think should be your college.

If you are still in doubt, you could contact yummy jobs (the UK recruiter for Disney) www.yummyjobs.com and see if they can help you out.

Sorry I can't be of more help to you x

Hey!

I haven't been on this site in a while (I only seem to come on when I have a trip to WDW actually booked!), but ahh, it's so good to come on here again!

Anyway, I'm at a UK university - University of Sussex studying American Studies. So, wishspirit, I'm at the same university as you!

:wave: Hello Missish!

I see you're from Cardiff: home for me isn't far from there, so greetings to another South Waleian!

:wave: Hello Missish!

I see you're from Cardiff: home for me isn't far from there, so greetings to another South Waleian!

Hehe, yey for South Wales!

Do you get mocked in England for the way you pronounce words? I do. People are mean! Apparently I say 'tuth' instead of 'toooth' and 'Pree-mark' instead of 'Preye-mark'. Does it really matter, I ask you?!

Missish, I'm afraid I don't have a Welsh accent. We only moved to Wales when I was about 11, so I've got a home-counties accent (which can get you mocked in Wales, and pretty much anywhere else, I can tell you! ;) ).

Anyone here planning to enter the 2008 ImagiNations design competition? If so, I'd love to hear from you and good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter