Anyone at an UK University?

It's getting so close now - it's unreal

We break for Easter next week, exams start on May 12th, fly out (fingers crossed that I pass my exams) on June 22nd.

yeah its easter for us now - go back to uni on the 31st and then exams in may - really need to check on the dates of them! lol! i keep forgetting. Am away for the resits so if worst comes to worst i'll have to resit next jan. gosh its down to 11 weeks til i go now - am actually a lil bit nervous too! wish this visa stuff would hurry up! x

Apart from your original pack with the disney look book, have you received anything? Because i thought we had stuff to find out about getting the visa but my friend contacted yummy jobs and they said we don't get anything else :s
x

ooh our thread had nearly disappeared again! thought i'd just bump it back up! lol! I signed up to a blog site - figured i might as well keep one while i'm away that way the family hopefully wont freak out too much and i'll remember everything about the summer! woo! x

we are the only two people! ha ha! thought i'd keep it going tho then someone else might decide to pop in and have a chat! lol! its strange cos we've got this conversation going and the one on facebook! lol! x

Hi everyone, I'm not on the ICP, I'm doing the cultural rep programme, and I'm leaving on July 26th for a year.
Did anyone just get an email from yummyjobs about Disney not meeting us at the airport?

lol it does!! I only just found out that we all check in at Vista Way, they didn't tell us that at the interviews :confused3

i got that one today! couldnt blooming believe it! as if its not gonna be scary enough - and it costs enough as it is! argh! still - at least we're going i suppose! it'd be well strange going over there for a year - you'll get to see every season at disney! that would be soo cool! lol!

Yeah I can't wait! I've only ever been at summer so I'm looking forward to seeing what Halloween and Christmas is like. How long are you going for? xx

The Intl College Program is 9 weeks so I go out for the last week of June, all of July & return home on Aug 29th

PrincessJayne's is the same length but she goes out before me and returns home before me, unless she's taking full advantage of her 30 visa travelling days lol

I've got a flight booked on 15th which is the day i finish - but i'd quite happily extend it if something came up!

Hi again Stal! how u been? x

I'm at university in Kent. Hoping to go to Disney for the first time this August, on my own so it may be a bit derpessing :rotfl:

hello again princess jayne... i am good... i am going back to disney in july for 6 months!

hello again princess jayne... i am good... i am going back to disney in july for 6 months!

:wave: Why am i not suprised?! lol! you've done the program the last 2 years havent you? you'd be lost for a whole summer without disney! ha ha! what u going out to do this time? what is ur name btw? x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter