Anyone able to sneak a peak at BCV’s?

Very excited for this. We are staying here in August! We recently stayed at Poly and really love what they are doing with the refurbishments. Hopefully this will be done by then.

So bummed that this refurb won’t be done until fall. I hope to score a renovated room in August, along with everyone else!

So bummed that this refurb won’t be done until fall. I hope to score a renovated room in August, along with everyone else!
I had heard that as well but DVC site said it would be done in early April when we booked. I just checked again and it still says April if you check room availability. They are moving pretty quickly with BRV and this is only a soft goods refurb so I guess we'll see. Hoping the same thing as you for our August trip!

We’re currently on the third floor, and there’s definitely no sign of anything happening 😕

I had heard that as well but DVC site said it would be done in early April when we booked. I just checked again and it still says April if you check room availability. They are moving pretty quickly with BRV and this is only a soft goods refurb so I guess we'll see. Hoping the same thing as you for our August trip!
The rumor is that all construction has stopped and Disney has blocked out reservations for September and October. Hoping for the best but I’m expecting an old Murphy bed room. Oh wells

The main Disney site says work will be happening in the villas through "late Fall."

In theory they could resume the project at any time. Late April and into May is typically a slower period when they might be able to block off another floor. But they could also wait until much later in the year. No other details are publicly known at this time.

Did you specifically ask for 4 th or 5 th floor ?
Or just an upper floor request?
'I honestly don't remember. Wish I had the email I wrote to MS to double check. Someone mentioned here a while ago to request upper floor/4th or 5th - and that is what I must have done.

We were fortunate to get a 5th floor room a couple weeks ago, and it was definitely refurbished - really nice. New Murphy beds are much better! I think it's been shared in this thread, but we can confirm we saw the 4th and 5th floors done, and nothing going on anymore on any other floors. If going to stay there before the fall, definitely request a high/top floor room. I expect they'll be tough to get even with a request, but without a request I don't think you'll get one by accident! Also, if you can, check in at the front desk as early as you can and ask if you've been assigned one (they won't tell you the room until it's ready, but the cast members can see where it's located) - if not, see if they can change you. It might be worth the effort.

Hi.

Does anyone know if the 4th and 5th floor studio rooms have a small balcony?

Trying to think what room request to put in, but want a normal balcony for two people with a pool view

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the 4th and 5th floor studio rooms have a small balcony?
We are in 566 and it has a very large balcony. But the elevator noise is too much for us so we are switching rooms. Balconies on floor 4 & 5 are generally small. Whereas second floor studio balconies are generally large.

We are in 566 and it has a very large balcony. But the elevator noise is too much for us so we are switching rooms. Balconies on floor 4 & 5 are generally small. Whereas second floor studio balconies are generally large.

But can two people sit on those small balconies, or are just Juliet where you can only stand?

But can two people sit on those small balconies, or are just Juliet where you can only stand?
BCV does not have the Juliet balconies. That is only on the BC hotel side.
However while the small balconies can hold 2 chairs and a table it's very very very tight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter