Any word on Tutto Italia?

Since a manager needs to sign off on DDE, I feel rather confident that it is accepted.:thumbsup2

In the first few months it probably behooves anyone who is refused the DDE discount to request their server check with a manager.

I cancelled our Spoodles ressie for 17 December for Tutto! THe menu looks very interesting, but waaaaaaaaaaay pricey without the DDP. So that helped me resolve my "To DDP or not to DDP" question once and for all.

We ate there Monday night the 18th. They were not taking ADR's only walk in. We were seated within 10 minutes. Everything looks the same as before except the tables are much more spread out now. Service was excellent...very quick!
The brought a lovely veggie platter with olive oil and pesto and a basket of really yummy bread. I had the mixed green salad which was very fresh with yummy dressing... except it had the raw veggie (the name escapes me now) that taste like licorice :eek: (ick). My dh had the tomato/mozarella stack which he thought was excellent. Both my kids had a bowl of pasta with sauce on the side and the ate every bite. My husband had the Penne Caprese and he loved it. I had the lasagne and it was absolutely fabulous. One of the best I have ever eaten. My kids got antsy so I left with them before we had dessert. :sad2: But my husband came out after paying the bill with 4 cannollis to go! He ate one when we got back to the resort and another one with coffee the next morning and he loved them!
I have absolutely no idea as to what the cost was as we were on the DDP...:confused3 but seeing all the previous posts regarding the prices it looks like the DDP here is a very good value! :goodvibes

Glad to hear your positive review! We have our Candlelight Processional ADR scheduled at Tutto. Looking forward to it!

Would love some pictures and more reviews. We have Candlelight processional booked for 12/16 at Tutto Italia.

I just made my reservation!! So excited!!!

If anyone has any food pics, I'd love to see them. I saw the restaurant pics on allearsnet.

Looks like their testing the waters to see what tourist are foolish enough to pay. It also could be the initial start of a process to "force" more guest to use the DDP. Time will tell.

I just got off the phone with ADR...I was calling to make reservations for donald's Safari Brkfst (which replaces Breakfastasauros) and she suggested Tutto Italia. She said the food was amazing so I said, what the heck...we have the DDE so I REALLY hope it is accepted.

Dawn McG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter