Any Wish Concierge Lounge and Sundeck pics available?

I haven't seen any concierge lounge pictures or 1 bedroom stateroom pic/videos yet. I heard one of the Disney PR employees say in a TV interview something that sounded like she might be in one of the 1 bedroom suites. So I wonder if there aren't any bloggers/media in those but rather Disney bigshots and that is why we aren't seeing anything about them yet?

We have been looking all over and nothing on the lounge, deck or rooms.

Isnt Pete Werner in Concierge for this cruise? Why nothing from the Dis?

A TA in one of the FB groups posted these pics of the concierge lounge and sun deck.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1656616942054.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656616942054.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 308
  • FB_IMG_1656616946858.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656616946858.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 297
  • FB_IMG_1656616954389.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656616954389.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 301
  • FB_IMG_1656616956655.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656616956655.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 300
  • FB_IMG_1656616958992.jpg
    FB_IMG_1656616958992.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 297

The lounge is much more like lounges I've seen on Royal, which is very nice! Outdoor area too looks good!

A TA in one of the FB groups posted these pics of the concierge lounge and sun deck.
thank you for the pictures. I think the lounge looks great. Cant really get an idea how big the outside area is from the photos but it looks like it could be crowded for sure.

I agree it looks much nicer and more comfy than the old one. But with between 150 and 300 people having access, it doesn't seem very big. I guess we shall see!! I'm sure video will emerge before long. I'm so impatient about this ship! lol

Thanks for that video! But I really wish (no pun intended) there were more pictures/videos of concierge rooms

Me, too! We'll be in a 3A in October and I'm anxious to see actual pics of the room & veranda!
3B and yup...I've been scouring for all these areas rooms and the sundeck/lounge area so thanks of you to those who found that and posted! I also believe based on the Disney marketing woman on one of the vloggers videos and seeing John Stamos on another think those rooms are taken by Disney employees/celebrities. But I noticed one guy on twitter who says he is a D23 Podcast member and I can tell he is in the 1 bedroom suite having a party. Why no video or pics?!?!

Wow, that video looks great and the area seems quite large! A great place to go for sailaways and arriving in port on the outside. Huge improvement over the lounge and decks we’ve seen for the other ships. We’ll sail concierge on the 25th and will post up pics of our room and any others we can see (we are in the “small” concierge room on this trip). Definitely looking forward to checking this area and the whole ship out!

Thanks for that video! But I really wish (no pun intended) there were more pictures/videos of concierge rooms
We have been looking for them too. Everyone is posted videos of that tower suite. Sure the tower suite is cool, but we will never stay there. I honestly I really don’t care about this room. I would like to see the regular concierge rooms and the 1 bedrooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter