Any way to get a discounted DC card?

MissinDis

Earning My Ears
I am in the process of making ressies for my September visit. Looks like there is a good possibility that I could get a resort discount if I have DC card. Does anyone know of a way to get the card for less than $39.95? Thanks for any suggestions.

If you have an Annual Pass it's 29.95

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01
Wilderness Lodge Dec. '01

Addicted to Disney After Just One Trip

Yes, but you're better off buying the DC first to get the discount on the AP. Entertainment Card was offering the chance to buy the DC on their webiste.

An entertainment card gets you a discount. Also, members of the old magic kingdom club get a discount. If your company participated in MKC, you can get the DC at a discounted rate, but you need the group number

Hi Gillian --

Your post intrigued me. I was a member of the Magic Kingdom Club about 10 years ago, through my work. Does this mean I could get a DC membership at a discount now? I guess I was under the (hazy) impression that my MKC expired and that was that.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

~HenryMom

henrymom--

When I called to sign up for the disney club, the cm told me that if I was a mkc member I could get a discount. I didn't have the card anymore, but he told me if I knew the number for my company ( can't remember what that number was called) he could use that to get me the discounted rate. He thought HR might know it.

hope you can get it!

--gillian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter