Any way to buy secondhand MNSSHP Tickets

PlutoTheDog89

DIS Veteran
Hey guys,

Heading to WDW in 2 weeks for Halloween. My cousin booked her trip a little later than the rest of the family. Unfortunately, she just went to purchase tickets for MNSSHP on Halloween and it's sold out! I'm not asking for secondhand tickets, but does anyone know if it's possible to buy them?

Well, there's eBAy.

Are they "legit"?

Buyer beware.

Hey guys,

Heading to WDW in 2 weeks for Halloween. My cousin booked her trip a little later than the rest of the family. Unfortunately, she just went to purchase tickets for MNSSHP on Halloween and it's sold out! I'm not asking for secondhand tickets, but does anyone know if it's possible to buy them?

I've read where guests with existing sold-out party tickets were successful in getting an extra ticket for a family member, but they had to call in and ask. Again, this was more like 1 ticket, not 5.

It is not guaranteed, but doesn't hurt to ask.

The only way to buy sold out tickets is if you are military. They will let you buy tickets to a sold out party.

The only way to buy sold out tickets is if you are military. They will let you buy tickets to a sold out party.

You can also do a private VIP tour and they will get you into a sold out party. But that's a bit extreme ($$$ wise).

You can also do a private VIP tour and they will get you into a sold out party. But that's a bit extreme ($$$ wise).
My friend’s son and his wife went last year. They were just back from deployment and were able to buy 2 tickets.

I'm sure there is a way to buy them, but be very careful. I've read too many times about people getting scammed.

But then again, I only buy direct for anything Disney. I don't trust any of the sellers no matter who they are or how great people on the boards say they are. Just no, for me.
I need zero worries about tickets. Zero.

Correct. The only night it doesn't apply is on Halloween Night. At least that is is what we were told at MK.

I would call Disney and ask. They might have some they held back and since she is only looking for one ticket it might be possible to get one that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter