Any tips for PS at Cinderella's Royal Table?

G

Grumpola

At 7:00AM today I called for priority seating at Cindy's for 6/25(exactly 60 days).I know this is the most popular character breakfast, but I did everything by the book this morning and was shut out by 7:05AM! It doesn't seem possible for them to fill ALL requests in 5 minutes. Do they save any slots for package deals or travel agents? I have three more mornings of phone calls and would appreciate any advice from the experts.

Hi! hope this helps! I had a cast member tell me to call twice a day in hopes that would be a cancellation. He was right! I obtained a reservation yesterday! Actually I had my choice of two separate dates the later part of May 01.

I have also heard that they release tables a few days in advance. If possible, don't tell the children you are trying to go to the castle so they won't be disappointed. Then about 2 days before the day you want, give it a try.

I called for PS for the first day of our trip, was on hold at exactly 7, and it was sold out by 7:07. I tried again the next day....started calling before 7 and kept redialing when I got the "we're closed message", so I got right in to the "system" at 7. (Which was what I did the first day too.) They answered at 7:04, and I was able to make PS for 10! Just keep trying for every day of your trip if you have more than one option.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest