Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I was told by a CM that since we were staying at Pop they were doing a full roll out during Sept. Now if that will come to pass, I have no idea...however I really want it too!!! Hubby and I are nerds and we want to play with the 'new toys'!!

I'm staying at Pop as well, haven't heard about September, but I think August guests at Pop are involved.

I'm a travel agent and we were just notified of guest selections for magic bands yesterday for our Labor Day weekend guests at Yacht Club. I'm hoping to get them in September too so I can help my clients!

We check in on Sept 2nd at POFQ after Universal! (can't wait:cool1:)

I called and asked about the bands. I was told we would get an email if FB+ was out.

I'm hoping not. I want one more trip with fast passes!

Will be at Pop September 7th-14th. I've been checking everyday too!

We will be at Pop those same dates. I apologize in advance if you happen to try to be relaxing by the pool at the same time we bring my 1 and 3 year old:blush:

I'm hoping this isn't rolled out by then, I do not want to have to deal with the issues they are bound to have.

Sleepy425 said:
We will be at Pop those same dates. I apologize in advance if you happen to try to be relaxing by the pool at the same time we bring my 1 and 3 year old:blush:

I'm hoping this isn't rolled out by then, I do not want to have to deal with the issues they are bound to have.

Aw I won't mind! That's what Disney if for right? They should be able to be loud and have fun! :-) do they know that yall are going or is it a surprise?
I'm worried about it being rolled out and trying to figure it out and deal with the problems too. I guess we will see! :-)

AKL (Jambo for a day and then Kidani) from Aug 31 - Sept 14... haven't heard anything, but when I select FP+ under the pulldown below MDE, it takes me to a calendar but then says "we're sorry! The selection date must be within at least one party member's fastpass+ selection window." That's different, but nothing else can be done - so really no difference. (yet?)

We are headed to BC from Sept 17-20 and then AKL the 20-22. I am so confused about this whole FP+ testing! If we do get picked, will we only get 3 FP a day? What if we are going to more than one park a day? Will we then not be able to use the old FP system?

Almost makes you not want to get picked...

DisWishes720 said:
We are headed to BC from Sept 17-20 and then AKL the 20-22. I am so confused about this whole FP+ testing! If we do get picked, will we only get 3 FP a day? What if we are going to more than one park a day? Will we then not be able to use the old FP system?

Almost makes you not want to get picked...

That's the way I understand it as of now- 3 fast passes and cannot use the old system.

If you are selected, you can decline.

Arrival date 9/19, and MDE keeps telling me to link reservations to my account so I can set up my FP+... But we haven't bought tickets yet. Here's the text:

"Whether you’re a participant in the MyMagic+ test or are planning your upcoming Disney vacation, please take a moment to get the most of My Disney Experience.

Create your Family & Friends list and link your Resort hotel reservation and tickets to enjoy exciting new MyMagic+ features—like FastPass+ service—when they become available later this year."

Does this mean when we add tickets, we'll be selected? :confused3

Arrival date 9/19, and MDE keeps telling me to link reservations to my account so I can set up my FP+... But we haven't bought tickets yet. Here's the text:

"Whether you’re a participant in the MyMagic+ test or are planning your upcoming Disney vacation, please take a moment to get the most of My Disney Experience.

Create your Family & Friends list and link your Resort hotel reservation and tickets to enjoy exciting new MyMagic+ features—like FastPass+ service—when they become available later this year."

Does this mean when we add tickets, we'll be selected? :confused3

No - Its the generic placeholder text everyone is seeing.

No - Its the generic placeholder text everyone is seeing.

That note is driving me nuts since I have already created my list and linked tickets and resort reservations. Every time I see it I go back and double check my reservation page. However, when I click on "Manage MagicBands", only 2 members of our party are listed with pics of cards only, of course. I can't figure out why all four party members aren't listed.

We are going Sep. 5-15, staying at CR. I check several times a day and nothing. Hoping to be part of the test group. Keeping all fingers and toes crossed.

Laura

I was told by a CM that since we were staying at Pop they were doing a full roll out during Sept. Now if that will come to pass, I have no idea...however I really want it too!!! Hubby and I are nerds and we want to play with the 'new toys'!!

Were at POP Sept 6-15 but I'm in Canada and the web site is hit and miss here... I'm on the fence but hope to have the option to say yes or no... Likely Yes as I just can't resist trying it.

Arriving at POR September 14th for a week. I wish the Disney site would only show the FP+ links, band customization, etc., for people to whom it applies - especially because the way it's set up now makes it look as though it's currently available for me (and seemingly to all). I know that I would be notified if I am selected to test, but that doesn't prevent the site from being ultra confusing (even more so than it already is!!). A "coming soon!" FAQ would be a great alternative!

maggiemayhem said:
Arriving at POR September 14th for a week. I wish the Disney site would only show the FP+ links, band customization, etc., for people to whom it applies - especially because the way it's set up now makes it look as though it's currently available for me (and seemingly to all). I know that I would be notified if I am selected to test, but that doesn't prevent the site from being ultra confusing (even more so than it already is!!). A "coming soon!" FAQ would be a great alternative!

Are you able to order/ customize magic bands? We also arrive 9-14 and I cannot order.

We are going Sep. 5-15, staying at CR. I check several times a day and nothing. Hoping to be part of the test group. Keeping all fingers and toes crossed.

Laura

We are stay from the 4th - 10th and I havent seen anything yet. Let us know and we shall all check.

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!