Any other couples cruising on the Wonder May 20, 2013?

I have a massive collection of figurines and artwork.
No, I haven't arranged transport yet. Wanted to get to the port when they open since I have first boarding (platinum). I'm staying at the Disneyland Hotel.
From what I was seeing, looked like Prime Time shuttle was a little less exp to the port.

I have a discount code for Super Shuttle you can try: Q3A9K.
I have some collectables and have a guest room in my house decorated with Tiki Room theme, and the guest bathroom with Animal Kingdom theme. But since you have been on DCL so many time (aka loaded!), I am sure I'm just amateur compare to you.

Great, thank you! I'll give it a try. What time are you leaving the resort for the port?
Nice to meet a fellow Disney fan and "family" member.
:cool1:

10 am, we are paying $59.40 for 3 of us. How does it work having a stateroom solo? Do you still have to pay for double occupancy?

Well we're glad to have you on board with us!!! Looking forward to a great trip with everyone!

Sounds good to me.

Are you sure you don't want to join us for dinner? theboys just got his seating time switched with no problem.

We'll be cruising on the Wonder on May 20th up the West Coast from LA to Vancouver. Just curious if any other 'family' was going to be onboard.

We're there :) It's been so long since I've checked out this section of the boards. This post caught my attention :)

Platinum includes boarding group #1, a free Palo for me & my stateroom guests, 10% at the shops, 120 day prebooking for Palo & excursions, special party with the ship's officers, exclusive line for checking in, and stateroom gift (wine, or fruit basket, or chocolates). Platinum also has 1st booking opportunities for new announced itineraries.

I hope we can get everyone together for the Friends of Dorothy meet-up since the cruise line does not sponsor one. :cool1:

Platinum includes boarding group #1, a free Palo for me & my stateroom guests, 10% at the shops, 120 day prebooking for Palo & excursions, special party with the ship's officers, exclusive line for checking in, and stateroom gift (wine, or fruit basket, or chocolates). Platinum also has 1st booking opportunities for new announced itineraries.

I hope we can get everyone together for the Friends of Dorothy meet-up since the cruise line does not sponsor one. :cool1:

Tell them we are all your guests and take us to Palo with you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!