Any other couples cruising on the Wonder May 20, 2013?

Platinum includes boarding group #1, a free Palo for me & my stateroom guests, 10% at the shops, 120 day prebooking for Palo & excursions, special party with the ship's officers, exclusive line for checking in, and stateroom gift (wine, or fruit basket, or chocolates). Platinum also has 1st booking opportunities for new announced itineraries.

I hope we can get everyone together for the Friends of Dorothy meet-up since the cruise line does not sponsor one. :cool1:

I'd be very happy to meet any FoD on this trip, it's nice to know we won't be sailing with just the friends we're traveling with, the more the Maryier???? lol Can't wait! Just a few more weeks!

Sounds great! We're trying for 7:00 pm on sail-away day by the adult pool.

Actually, since theboys, BartmanLA, and us are dining together, you can find us all at our table. How about find us there at 7 instead? We can text you our table number and restaurant when we get the info.

Sounds great! We're trying for 7:00 pm on sail-away day by the adult pool.

That sounds good to me, gives us a chance after dinner for an around the deck constitutional as well as some fresh air and get to see some of the Coast before the sun sets.

ok forget what i said. it was just an idea. 7:00 adult pool that is then.

Yes I know what Club 33 is! I may not be a MK frequenter but I know all about the only place that serves alcohol! I have no idea what we'll be wearing but I'm sure you'll be able to spot me, I'll be the short fat guy that looks like a aging Bart Simpson! LOL

Counting the days is almost torture!!! But it's a good one, can't wait to get this party started!!! Will be happy to see everyone very soon!

I'm looking at transportation now from DL area to the port, I am going to assume my Waitlist for GCV won't go through so I can probably safely book my shuttle/transport. Those of you staying at DL first which shuttle/transport service are you using?

I'm looking at transportation now from DL area to the port, I am going to assume my Waitlist for GCV won't go through so I can probably safely book my shuttle/transport. Those of you staying at DL first which shuttle/transport service are you using?

Missy There's a bunch of services, SuperShuttle, Primetime Shuttle, both are online there's also some other companies if you google them you could find many I'm sure. I believe SuperShuttle or Primetime are the most well known though in LA area.

Just one more week!!! Getting excited to start this adventure and meet all the new people I've encountered here on DISboards!

So how did you all enjoy your cruise!?

I didn't go to any meets but I may have spoken to some of you as we did have some conversation with 'family and friends' :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter