any OKW passed ROFR recently?

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
So i was reading the thread of what disney is tryign to buy back and make sense of it all, maybe its me but after a while my head started to spin like i just got off mission space and had a bad ride;)

I have just started my wiat for ROFR and need to let it go it is out of my hand,s nothing I can do, what will happen will happen, yada yada yada!

Easy for me to say very hard for me to do. So I was wondering anybody here pass RPFR on a OKW contract recently? how much did you pay PP? UY?

Thanks
Dave Goofydad Dionne

We passed ROFR on April 22nd. OKW September UY 344 points, 172 points 2012 Banked all 344 coming Sept 2013. $56pp.
Submitted for ROFR 4/1, passed 4/22, closed escrow 5/6.
That was our second attempt.

MommaStains said:
We passed ROFR on April 22nd. OKW September UY 344 points, 172 points 2012 Banked all 344 coming Sept 2013. $56pp.
Submitted for ROFR 4/1, passed 4/22, closed escrow 5/6.
That was our second attempt.

Congrats great price and contract gives me hope we make it past the mad mouse!

Congrats again

Dave goofydad Dionne

Just passed last week with a small 50 pt contract at 68 a point

Was your contract for 2042 or extended? Did you have any banked points or was it stripped? Thanks for the info....ROFR seems so unpredictible these days.

sorry lost another one to Disney yesterday Feb UY 240 points, loaded with 2012, 2103 points $59...Disney acted on it and took it...... :(

OKW contract passed ROFR last week. 40 points. $70 a point. Feb use year. Had all 40 points left for this use year & 40 banked from last year.

looks like if you want to pass ROFR, need to put in an offer on higher priced contract:confused3

Feb use year is what we were looking for. At the time that we put in an offer on the 40 point contract at $70 a point, we were watching new listings at the Time Share Store, going to sale pending almost immediately. The fact that the contract had 80 points available for this use year was a bonus. So we were not averse to paying the $70 a point. We paid $75 a point for our original BCV contract in 2002, and $95 for an add on there through Disney about 5 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter