Any need to Walk a reservation?

Squirrel29

Mouseketeer
Looking to book a 1br standard view next June. Would walking the reservation be necessary or will there be availability?

Will you be booking at the 11 month window or the 7 month window?

June is the toughest month. Standard is the toughest booking. But, 1 bedroom is way easier than studio. If ending up with garden is a dealbreaker, I’d probably walk it. But it might not be necessary. Super helpful - haha.

What does “walking” mean in this context?
Book a date at 11 months that's earlier than when you actually plan to travel. Then, every morning (or at least once a week), modify the reservation to roll it forward until you land on the dates that you actually want. The purpose is to avoid the risk of losing out at 11 months if someone is faster than you at booking.

If your heart is set on the 1 BR standard, then it wouldn't hurt to walk the reservation at 11 months.

Thanks for the help. Just because it will be my first time booking June will walk the reservation.

Not at 11 months out. If you were 7 months, then I would have said yes.

Booking for the first time at 11 months out for 4 nights July 1-5, 2023. I want ocean view studio. Will I have trouble since it is only 4 nights and over the 4th of July holiday?

Booking for the first time at 11 months out for 4 nights July 1-5, 2023. I want ocean view studio. Will I have trouble since it is only 4 nights and over the 4th of July holiday?
For ocean view, you will probably be okay at the 11 months window, but be ready right exactly at the sound of the bell at 8am EST. If you looking for standard view studio, I would say you need to walk, just to be sure.

Good Luck on your booking!

Great3

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter