any memory maker hacks?

Joyful2018

Mouseketeer
any hacks out there for memory maker?

use cc rewards? use disney visa? use disney gift cards? any advice?

Free photo downloads are included with an Annual Pass, and you only need 1 for your whole party.

I wish I had a friend with an AP but I’m an Oregonian so my friends rarely go to WDW. Wish it wasn’t so expensive. For a 2 day trip it’s not worth it.🙁

the first year we had one for a whole week and we have not looked at those pics after the first time we got the CD in the mail.
You can buy one day for $80.
without meet and greets you dont take as many pics

I wish I had a friend with an AP but I’m an Oregonian so my friends rarely go to WDW. Wish it wasn’t so expensive. For a 2 day trip it’s not worth it.🙁

You can buy single days after the fact (at least you could). I believe they are $70 each, so cheaper to buy two vs the package. You'd have to visit the Photopass website to purchase them.

ETA to add Disney's direct info https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/purchase-one-day-photo-pass-cost-396967/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter