Any Massachusetts Diser's ??

I live in Townsend. I am an annual passholder as my best friend lives in Florida so I get to go fairly often. :cool1:

My daughter goes to college in Florida where she is a Disney College Campus Rep and has done the college program twice so I've gotten some great discounts over the last couple of years. :dance3:

I am from Lunenburg but now live in Everett... Spend most of my time in the Waltham/Watertown area though.

We are having a big DIS meet in September in Springfield... you should all come.. it will be a blast!!

I am from Barre, which probably no one has ever even heard of.

We are having a big DIS meet in September in Springfield... you should all come.. it will be a blast!!
I am planning on coming with my mom. I can't wait for it!

LifeIsDis said:

I grew up in Templeton so I know where Barre is!!!

So happy you are coming to our meet!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey There, we are from Weymouth, between Boston and Cape Cod. We have 2 boys, 11 and 13 and one girl, 9. We are going again in August, our 6th visit. Can't wait!!!

TSWJan78 said:
I am from Lunenburg but now live in Everett... Spend most of my time in the Waltham/Watertown area though.

Hi! The Springfield meet sounds great!!! Is there a "thread" on it, giving us the details?????

wow, my bff is from Baree, I too am from Agawam, like the op.. ok he is DH :rotfl2:

So excited to see about the GKTW dismeet in spfld which is one town over from us. I too would love more info on it and will be checking it out.
peace
pinkerbell

So new incentive! Anyone signing up for our New England DIS meet prior to August 15th will receive 10 Door Prize raffle tickets and a chance to win 2 tickets to Cirque du Soleil La Nouba tickets!! CLICK HERE

I am from Holyoke Massachusetts. I am going to Disney the end of august. It will be with my parents, grandma, my hubby and our friend. It is our friends first time there and he is 33.

Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!