Any Massachusetts Diser's ??

Hi guys. Need your help. Us Bruins fans are getting vastly outnumbered on the STANLEY CUP thread. If you want to help out or are a hockey fan, come on over and check in.

Brand new to the site!! But Weymouth here! AKA South Shore :)

No way!!! I'm from Rockland!!!!! Small world! :)

Hi everybody! Hoping we don't get hit too hard with this next snow storm! Anybody planning any upcoming trips to keep your mind off of this crazy winter?

No way!!! I'm from Rockland!!!!! Small world! :) Hi everybody! Hoping we don't get hit too hard with this next snow storm! Anybody planning any upcoming trips to keep your mind off of this crazy winter?

We are leaving in 3 weeks. I t can't come soon enough!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

No way!!! I'm from Rockland!!!!! Small world! :)

Hi everybody! Hoping we don't get hit too hard with this next snow storm! Anybody planning any upcoming trips to keep your mind off of this crazy winter?

I'm so sick of snow!!! My next trip isn't till October....super excited for it but that means it will be winter again...which means more SNOW! :eek:

Hello from Boston! We've got a trip coming up in early May. Very excited to have some guaranteed warmth to look forward to, since who knows what the weather will be like around here ...

I'm so sick of snow!!! My next trip isn't till October....super excited for it but that means it will be winter again...which means more SNOW! :eek:

I've never been in October but I've heard it's a great time to go! Will you be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party?

I've never been in October but I've heard it's a great time to go! Will you be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party?

Fingers crossed for somewhat lower crowds in Oct. Yes, we will be attending MNSSHP! I'm so excited! Its tough coming up the costume ideas.

Born in Peabody, lived in Lunenburg, Phillipston, Hubbardston and Fitchburg, before moving to Arizona 15 years ago!

From Whitman, we're heading to the Wilderness Resort in 5 days :cheer2:
Hopefully we will run into some MA residents while we're there.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter