Any June 12, 2004 cruisers?!

Mom2Belle&PeterPan

DIS Veteran
Would love to meet some DISers, and have ds - then age 13 and dd - then age 9 meet some other children prior via e-mail.

Cannot wait!!!

Barbara :wave2:

Hi, we'll be there! We are dh, myself and ds-13! I was hoping maybe there might be someone on the boards with a son his age. I can not help with a dd though!

We've been on two 3 nights, but this will be our first 7. Will you be doing any of the excursions through dcl? We are looking at the Sapphire Beach (St. Tomas beach day) and the 5-star to St. John.

We'll be staying the night before at the Hampton Inn.

It's so very hard to wait!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi! I'm new to posting on the DIS boards, I've been lurking since this summer. This is our 1st cruise as a family. We'll be staying at the Radisson 2 nights prior. We're coming from California and did not want to chance any delays, LOL! Plus, that adds to the fun of the vacation! We're big Disney fans and have APs to DL and DCA. We've taken one 12 day vacation to DW in 2001.

I'm so excited to meet a DISer & hear that you have a ds age 13! I need to sign ds up with an e-mail address, would your ds be interested in e-mailing prior, or maybe IM? (DS has not done this yet, but has been asking about it). DS is a regular pre-teen, plays basketball, likes to hang out with his friends, is rather quiet with new adults, but is outgoing with his family and friends. Also, he loves snorkeling and may take scuba lessons prior, dh is a scuba diver.

We are still pondering the excursions. I have the Passporter and I will look into the ones you mentioned. DD loves dolphins, so we may splurge on that particular trip.

Great to meet you, I check in about once every 3 to 5 days depending on life. ;)

Thanks!

Barbara

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It looks like I can not send a pm to you, so send one to me so that I can send you ds's e-mail address.

Bye, Lorie

Just wanted to bump this up. I know there are a few more out there from a post a while back.

Hi,
We will also be their. Myself, DW, DD 9 and DS 7. We are flying in from Dallas. Are friends from Charlotte will also be with us.

I just lost my message and hope this does not post twice.

I will get my posts set-up for private messages, I have never used that before. Cool!

Ds does not have his own e-mail address yet. Dh and I will work on that in the next couple of weeks, then I'll pm it to you.

Also, WELCOME ECZahn and family!!! We have a dd who will be 9, hope our children can meet!

Now, we all need to get the trip counter like Music Girl!

:wave:

Take care!

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

If you want to set up the pm's, go to User CP at the top of the boards. Choose Edit options. Just scroll down to the pm questions and check yes. You can also set it so that you will be notified when you get a pm. After you are done, scroll down and click on send modifications.

I'm kind of technology challenged so I tend to get very detailed!

For the countdown-go to the top of this page and click on home. From there (which is disboards) go to DIS home page. Scroll down to the bottom and it will say Countdown central.

I hope you find it ok!

See ya, Lorie :tongue::hyper:

hey, I just figured out something else. I know this is dumb, but I finally know what it means to subscribe to a thread. Now I won't have to keep searching!

We will be joining you for our second Disney Cruise. Myself, DH, DS10 and DD7 at sailing time. We will be sailing with friends who have a DS10 and DS7 at sailing time. We lucked out and got SPH rooms. Looking forward to sun and fun.:wave:

Well, we down past the 6th month mark. After Christmas, I hope time will fly!

I know Barbara is staying at Cocoa Beach before the crusie. What about ECZahn and Leisen?

We will be flying in the night before and staying near the airport. We've got a group of 8 going between two families so we will be taking a Limo to the cruise ship. We are all excited and can't wait to go.princess: :wave2: ;) ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!