Any January 10, 2004 Eastern Cruisers lurking yet?

Have any of you seen Veranda Mans website for his cruise? He has done some really cool things for everyone from this board going on his cruise. Check it out on the thread that is saying goodbye to him for this cruise coming up

Hey brack! Are you volunteering to set us up a web site?;)

I don't have the space or the skill.

However, I did PM you all with a little something my husband did. Duh, few mistakes in my PMs. The ship is RCCL Explorer of the Seas, we left before them. Shot from the fourth promenade of the Magic in October at Charlotte Amalie. The RCCL ship was not supposed to be docked. The dueling went on longer than the tape.

Carla

I have been investigating the possiblity of a web page. It can happen. If I do then I'll let everyone know so they can send bio material and photos. I think it would be fun. We'll definitely schedule a "DIS meet" on board.

I did get the file from the PM. It was great. Thanks. I think I have one of those whistle duels on tape. Maybe I'll search mine to find it. I have been meaning to transfer them to CD anyway. This encourages me to do that.

Brack, I'll do what I can to help, considering I'm in the area(Mustang). I think it would be great to get a website like the one Andy did.

Steve

OK I have started it. It is not pretty but I have at least started it. There is still much to learn about how to use their program but it is my favorite price ... FREE!

If you want to have name, email, city or whatever send it to my e-mail address MICanMIN@aol.com . Also, any pictures have to be less than 2mb's. Smaller would be better (1mb or less)

Let me know. I am going to spend more time on it this weekend before I go out of town for a few days.

http://earth.prohosting.com/brackjr/

Brack,
Nice start. I emailed you our beginning information. I'll add to it as we go along. Nice picture of you and your wife. Thanks for starting this. :D

Steve

Thanks for the info.
I am working computer pictures and the web page today. I hope to have your info on later. I am still trying to learn how to access the second page I have started. This is pretty interesting to learn.

Oh Brack, this is super! Sunset at St Maarten? Palo night?

I'll get DH to do some scanning and sending this weekend.

Carla

It was St Maarten. We have not gone to Palo because we really have loved the people we sit with at dinner. Maybe this next cruise we'll go for breakfast to try it

Looking forward to the pics. I have worked on it today and learned much. The website is giving me some trouble tonight so I took a rest from it. I'll try again tomorrow

Brack, our weekend (and my coming week) are turning out hectic, so have nothing to send yet. School started and am trying to get organized since I have to run the fundraiser. Somebody should have just given me the hemlock when I said "Yes, I'll do it."

Carla

Fortunately we have plenty of time. Also. I am out of town for a few days and will be away from an internet hookup. (Can I survive?) We'll see.

Bump. Just because we were getting buried. Anymore 1/10/04 Eastern cruisers coming along. The more the merrier.

Steve :D

So is it me or do we seem to have one of the smallest group of DISers on a cruise? Just seems that way... :)

I'm now up to 4 rooms...mom/dad, sister/friend, 2 other friends, myself and partner. Might have it up to 5 rooms before all is said and done. The more the merrier!! I will have 3 first-time cruisers with me, have to keep them under control.

How is everyone getting to the port? I haven't booked flights yet, that is a very orchestrated move...I have booked 3 rooms for Friday night at the airport Hyatt (Hotwire). Still trying to figure out which company is best to go from airport to port and back again.

Will be headed to Disneyland for a few days in 3 weeks :)

Welcome Rcostello 1 et al. With that many folks you may want to rent a van, or two! That's what we did, calculated out much cheaper if cost is paramount. We were just barely able to load seven of us and luggage in one of the vans that had the extra seat in the center, but had to bungee luggage and wheelchair to the top. Still was a tight fit in a two-seat middle van. You can rent 15 passenger vans.

Carla

Welcome aboard Rcostello!. Hopefully there will be a few more people coming along as we go on. A not so full capacity would be nice too.

Steve

When we went on the Magic in October, the ship was 2/3 full. It was very nice. You could find space anywhere you wanted to be, even loungers at the pools. Early seating at dinner was full, but our servers (we were at the back of two of the restaurants, not good) didn't even have a late seating. A down part of that, they lost a lot of tips, and were not the happiest campers, needless to say. We will double check our table location on this cruise. The ports were also deserted, too. I liked that, choice beach spots and nice service in the stores. (Only two ships docked at St Maarten and three in Charlotte Amalie.) We ended up with only about seven groups communicating through the DIS for that cruise.

Carla

Hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. We just came in and now its off to work.

I hope to spend some time on the web page this week so if you have any info to put in just send it to micanmin@aol.com . Also, it helps if the pixs are jpeg format. Thanks

Brack, let me know if you need any help. Now that school has started back up maybe my family can get into a routine again. I'll try to come up with a picture soon. Thanks for all your work on this.

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts