Any interest in some live vid streams from the Fort or elsewhere?

I'mDownWithDisney

Mouseketeer
I have this Ustream app on my Android phone that lets me stream live video, and I thought about testing it out while we are here at the Fort. Thought about streaming Wishes from the beach or maybe from within the MK later in the week. Post up if you are interested, and I will try to get it up and running.

Dude that like asking if there are any Disney Fans on here. We would love to see live video feeds!

Just tell us when and where so we can hook the laptop up to the big screen!
I will make enough popcorn for all of us !
Please do within the park the twins were beat and we left this year early,
and please get a mono pod so when you do Wishes its not shakey.
Is that to much to ask?
itch

My username on ustream is jbcstream. I guess you can search to find my stream. I am at the Boardwalk now....about to do a test run.

OK. I will be on the beach at the Fort tonight at 10pm eastern for a test run. I have no idea if this will be worth watching or not, so don't shoot the cameraman.

Sorry....no monopod....its a cell phone.

I haven't figured out how to link it here yet, so just go to ustream.com and search for "jbcstream"

OK. I will be on the beach at the Fort tonight at 10pm eastern for a test run. I have no idea if this will be worth watching or not, so don't shoot the cameraman.

Sorry....no monopod....its a cell phone.

I haven't figured out how to link it here yet, so just go to ustream.com and search for "jbcstream"

Cool, good Vid and sound.

That was FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much for doing that! Excellent picture and sound for being a cell phone!!

Thank you again for that little bit of magic. It was a perfect way to end my day!! Hope you're having an amazing trip!

I'll get the popcorn ready--I'll be watching!! Thank you so much for doing this!!

I love this type of thing. I'll be checking in.

There is a website dedicated to streaming from Disney by fans. I have streamed 24/7 on my past vacations. I can't put the name of the website up but if anyone is interested in keeping their EYE ON EARS let me know and I can direct you to the site.

I must have missed it :( I was tuned in, but all I saw was the castle lit up- no fireworks :(. Hopefully I can catch it another night!

And I've kept my eyes on ears for awhile now ;) Thank you if you were one of those who streamed there, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter