any hope site for 4th of July???

petestulipbug

Earning My Ears
We originally had ressies for Topsail in Destin, but can not take a chance with this weather and possible oil issues with my kiddos. So, we are redoing our plans....Just hoping to find something for the weekend...You think there is any chance???

thanks in advance!!!!

Yes, you should be able to get a site.

I just checked on-line, using 7/2 as an arrival date for 14 nights (you usually have better chances with longer reservations), and both partial and premium sites came up.

I also checked for a Florida Resident discount, and got one just for a partial.

The old trick is to book the extra nights on line, and then call CRO and cancel the nights you don't need.

That's how you have to play the game.

Good luck.

TCD

We just canceled our July reservations Premium Site arriving on the 1st thru the 31st so there should be at least one if no one grabbed it yet. Just canceled it :-(

That's odd. I thought those would have gone quickly. I'm booking 3000 for all future trips. Seems like a fun loop. A little pricey, but look at what you get.

I can't afford 3000 loop.
Can I bum offa you ? I'll teach your puppies how to fish .

I can't afford 3000 loop.
Can I bum offa you ? I'll teach your puppies how to fish .

A fantasy loop is expensive, but close your eyes and you are there with all the ammenities. Keep them closed. Can you hear the boat whistle? Fishing dogs? You can share my site for that picture.

After weeks of trying just got into 3000 loop for the 4th can't wait

Nothing yet...I am stalking the web and called a few times...My hubby wants to through in the towel and head to Willowtree outside of Myrtle Beach, but I refuse to give up yet!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I just checked again and if you book the 1st - 16th, a partial site comes up. After you book and pay your deposit, cancel the days you don't need. Even if you have a larger rig, just for a weekend with holding tanks you could manage in a partial. Just find a dump station on your way home.

Yep, I just checked again and if you book the 1st - 16th, a partial site comes up. After you book and pay your deposit, cancel the days you don't need. Even if you have a larger rig, just for a weekend with holding tanks you could manage in a partial. Just find a dump station on your way home.

If I open my valves and drive really fast, I don't need a dump station.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter