Any good rates for deluxes in August?

nhmomx2

DIS Veteran
We have a ressie at the BWV's for August (5 nights in a 2 Bdrm & 2 nights in a studio). I was thinking of dropping the 2 nights in the studio and staying at the Contemporary for those nights? Has anyone gotten a good rate (last full week of August)?

jimminy06.gif

"Give a little whistle" - Jiminy Cricket
WDW- '76(Poly) ,'77(Poly) ,'79(Poly),'81(Poly),'83(Poly),'85(Poly),
'87(Poly),'89(X2-Poly/GF),'90(CBR),'96(FW),'97(Cont),
'98(FW),'99(FW), 9/00(BWV), 2/01 (OKW) and 8/01 (BWV)

I got an upsell for the Yacht Club 8/30 - 9/2 for $184 per night plus tax.
I was also offered WL at a special rate forgot what it was.
AKL has had some deals also. I do not know of any of the monorail resorts offering anything at this time yet.
If you call CRO and ask to book a moderate(cs,cbr,or po) they might come back with an upsell rate at one of the deluxes.

Its worth a shot. I know of alot of people who got the YC upsell. But being that your going to be at the BW already - the YC might not be #1 on your list.

Actually, I did want a monorail...I figure if I'm going to move, it won't be just across the lake - lol! I thought with our two little ones it would be nice to be right next to the MK for our last two days...I called CRO this am and asked for the Contemp...maybe I'll call back and see what they have at the moderates and see if they offer the upsell!! Thanks.

jimminy06.gif

No luck yet. I called the other day and was told $224/night for the same time last year my mol paid $139! I'm not too concerned...I do have the BWV's already booked, I just thought it would be a treat for our kids to be at the Contemp. I'll let you all know when/if I do find a good rate!

jimminy06.gif

I asked about all stars for 8/26 for 7 nights and got offered WL upsell for $159 (I think).

I didn't ask about any other hotels because I really wanted SEPT 26! The CM had made a mistake!

keep trying :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest