Any Feb 10th 4 Day Wonder Cruisers?

jdm

DIS Veteran
We'll be there! We are catching a red eye Fri night from Seattle, traveling with DD9 & DN11. After the cruise we are spending an extra week in Orlando doing Universal, IOA and Discovery Cove. Anyone else??
Jenn

We will also be there with DSs 10 & 12. Driving down from MI (Ugh!!) and spending the night before cruise at AKL. 2 nights after cruise will be at Disney's HH resort, then drive back to MI. We are doing Discovery Cove in July, so please post your impression when you get back!

I will post about Discovery Cove when we return. And, believe it or not, I almost envy your drive. I really dislike flying and am really dreading it this year. It's just way too far for us to go any other way :~(
Jenn

We'll be on the Feb. 10th Wonder cruise. Please let me know if anyone would like to meet.

This will be our second trip so I know you'll all have a wonderful time.

Bon Voyage to all!

What are the particulars for the return cruiser reception? First I ever heard of this but sounds like a great idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter