Any DVC members in the Charlotte, NC area

Not from Charlotte, but we stop in Mooresville for lunch on our drive down to WDW and usually spend the night there on our return trip.

Robmary - We'll be staying at BCV from 6/27 until 7/6 (and driving right past Charlotte). We hope to make it over to SSR for a visit on this trip to check the place out. Perhaps we'll see you there. :)

We're in Lexington, NC about an hour and 15 minutes away on I-85. Thanks for the Thread, it helped me find some members close to me!

pirate: GO ECU Pirates!

Hi! Another Huntersville resident and Charlotte native here. Heading to Vero Beach this summer!

We've been in Charlotte for the past 8 years. Was a Navy Brat as a child and parents retired to Myrtle Beach. We lived outside Houston for 8 years, 11 years in Salt Lake City, 2 years in St. Louis, 2 years in Hartford, Ct. and 1 year outside Chicago. This was after Navy brat years - Yikes - no more moving!!!!! Must admit I've loved every place we've been.

WDW has been the constant. I guess with all the moving - WDW is really home.

We spent Super Bowl at WL watching the game and the "Magic" fireworks from our balcony. Sad for the Panthers - we are huge fans - If we had to lose, losing to the PATS made the loss easier to take. I think both teams are "class acts".

Planning another trip in October.
Love the Disboards.:wave:

Tarheel Tink said:
(and Duke rules the basketball court!)

Not this year - UNC '88

Very surprised you would put "Tarheel" in your user name.

Oh, BTW, Greensboro here.

An honorary citizen of the "Queen City". Graduated from UNCC, lived in Charlotte for about 15 years before moving to Cary, where we've lived for the past 12 years. We have Panther PSL's (season tickets, for those not familiar with the team), so we make 5 - 6 trips Sunday visits a year.

PantherFanStan

Checking in from Asheboro. We own at HH and BCV. We've used up our disney trips, although I am considering trying the 1/2 marathon next January.

We are also from Cary. But my father-in-law sis and bro-in-law and 3 little nieces live there in Charlotte, so we go there once in a while. :wave:

We live in Ft Mill, SC so we're across the border. We own at VWL & HHI. We have a DD 10. We'll be in WDW 6/12-6/21 and also 11/11-11/14.

Hickory here. Lived in Davidson in the 90s. My family is staying at OKW GV (Yesss!) in Sept. I check out the message boards here when I need a Disney fix. Not the same as being there, but it will do in a pinch. The downside is that after reading some recent posts, I think I need to add-on.

Go Heels!

Hi guys! We are from Salisbury. Just bought at BWV about three months ago. But, we made a trip to HH over spring break and fell in love. So, now it looks like we will be searching for a small HHI contract as well.
Supposed to be going to BWV in Oct. with a boardwalk view, but may have to wait until next year. I do have to find a way to get back to HH soon.

We just went to WDW in Dec. and stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Sure wish we would have bought into the Vacation Club a long time ago! Oh, and we have two children ; almost 11 (next week) and 9.

I live in Northern Virginia (Manassas) now, but home is good old Forest City, NC (Rutherford County)!!!! Approx. 50 miles from Charlotte... :wave:

We recently relocated from Raleigh to Charlotte...hi everyone! Not DVC members yet, but it's a possibility in the next few months. Next trip: 12/05

Does it count if my whole family lives in Mooresville on the lake? We sort of live there!! :cheer2:

We live in Burlington - not too far away. We will be at BWV 9/24-10/1.

We're in Rock Hill, SC and are planning to buy DVC after I graduate from nursing school. :) Not bad, considering we've never been there yet LOL I already know I want to do it :cool1: BTW we have three kids, 11.5 yo DD, 6.5 yo DS, and 2.5 yo DS.

Sister and her crew are DVC OKW since '93 (two teenaged dds). They live in Spartanburg, SC.

As for us, we don't live in NC...we live in WV (but we have to go THROUGH Charlotte every time we head for my family or Disney! Does that count?) Plus, I did grow up about an hour south of Charlotte, in S.C.... lived there for 22 years! As for kids -- we have 3 of the little critters (ds age 10, ds soon to be 9, and dd age 5). Ressies at HHI for this summer, then next year will be another WDW trip -- just haven't figured out WHEN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter