Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi, do you still have these available? Would love to try the patterns but can’t PM you.

Thanks

Hello!

I posted a while back, but since there are likely new members to this post, I figure its worth another try :) I've been trying to track down charts for pretty much any of the Stoney Creek or Disney Dreams patterns. If anyone has any to share I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for the Minnie and Mickey wedding pattern, but would be thrilled with anything! I have these charts to trade/share if anyone is interested:
Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams full size:
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Vignette:
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
A New Day at Cinderella Castle
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!

Hi! I've been looking everywhere for A New Day at Cinderella Castle. Would you be willing to share? I can trade Past, Present and Future (Mickey and Walt at Cinderella Castle) if you're looking for that one.
Thanks!!

I have all 14 stoney creek patterns and am more than willing to share. Just PM me your email address... and I will gladly send any one that you want over:cool1::cool1::cool1:
Hi! I know this is an old post but do you still have these and would you be willing to share? thank you!

I don’t know if outill have the patterns or re still on this forum. I am desperately trying to find these patterns but they are so expensive to get row. Would you be able to share any you have? I already have tinker bell, Pinocchi, Snow White, and Cinderella. Thank you!

hey, I was looking for the charts for the preening pixie cross stitch as my grandmother just passed away and my mom is trying to finish it for me for my college graduation. email is isabella14read@gmail.com
thank you it would mean the world.

Hello!

I posted a while back, but since there are likely new members to this post, I figure its worth another try :) I've been trying to track down charts for pretty much any of the Stoney Creek or Disney Dreams patterns. If anyone has any to share I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for the Minnie and Mickey wedding pattern, but would be thrilled with anything! I have these charts to trade/share if anyone is interested:
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
Would you be willing to send me the Cinderella Thomas Kinkade chart? I have Fantasia if you haven't gotten it already!

I wish! I've been looking for any Thomas Kinkade patterns (especially Fantasia as its so beautiful) but I'm fairly new to cross stitch so don't have anything to trade! However there are some great Disney cross stitching groups I'm part of so maybe you would have some luck on there as well as the marketplace? :)
If you PM I can send you Fantasia.

Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
Do you still have a copy of Beauty and the Beast you would be willing to share?

Unfortunately I don't really have any to share. I started the Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams collection with The Little Mermaid, but I don't have the pattern anymore.

Any of the Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams full size patterns. I am definitely willing to pay too if need be!

I know this is an old thread now but I’m ISO several of the Kinkade charts. The three highest on my list are:
1. Snow White
2. Winnie the Pooh
3. Tangled.

I know there was a beautiful Disney castle one too that wasn’t mcg. I’d love that one too. If anyone could help please let me know

Hi, I'm new to this forum (or any forum) but I am desperate to complete my collection of full size Thomas Kinkade disney cross stitches so thought I would give it a go.
Does anyone have the patterns for
1. Lady and the Tramp.
2. Tangled
3. Sleeping Beauty
4. Winnie the Pooh
I am willing to pay and I have a few of the other patterns that I can share.
Thanks so much in advance xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter