Any Disney cross stitch fans out there?

I'm also looking for a Disney cruise design. Or even a design of mickey and his friends on a boat. I would like to stitch this on a pillow case that I could have signed on our cruise.
So far I have not been able to find a pattern.

I have some other art of disney patterns, that I could share.
New here but which Art of disne ypatterns do you have x

Hi there do you still have all Art of disney/stoney creek pattern I'm looking for a new day and mistletoe kisses

I have all of them.. I got them a year or two back, so if you are looking for a newer one... I won't have it. I would be happy to share if you pm me your email address. I have them in an online cloud account and I can grant access. :cool1:
Hello there i am new here. And looking for a few Art of Disney cross patterns.Could you help a desperate cross stitcher out

I have all of them.. I got them a year or two back, so if you are looking for a newer one... I won't have it. I would be happy to share if you pm me your email address. I have them in an online cloud account and I can grant access. :cool1:
Yes please i'd love this x

I have the following patterns for trade:
MM Wedding
35th Anniversary
Mistletoe
Past, Present & Future
Barbershop

Looking for:
Thanksgiving Dinner
Mickey & The Fireman
others?
Would you share any.I'm after a better past present forever.Misletoe kisses. and a better wedding one x

I have Cinderella (1 of stoney creek and another one), Mickey salutes america, Past presenr and 4ever, Preening pixie, Puppy love, Firemand and mickey, Mistletoe kiss and The castle all from stoney creek.
I would happy to share with you. I am interested in Mickey self portrait and Tinkerbell sping blossom.
Hi ya I'm very new here would you share mistletoe kiss

Chip n dale
Any disney cat
Tinkerbell

And from stoney creek:
The barbershop quartet
Self portrait
Family diner
Preening pixie
The happiest celebration on earth
Tinkerbell spring blossom

I have also around 300 disney patterns i would love to share.
Hi there would you share preening pixie with me x

I have the following patterns for trade:
MM Wedding
35th Anniversary
Mistletoe
Past, Present & Future
Barbershop

Looking for:
Thanksgiving Dinner
Mickey & The Fireman
others?
Do you still have Mistletoe Kiss that you would like to share xx

Hello!

I posted a while back, but since there are likely new members to this post, I figure its worth another try :) I've been trying to track down charts for pretty much any of the Stoney Creek or Disney Dreams patterns. If anyone has any to share I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for the Minnie and Mickey wedding pattern, but would be thrilled with anything! I have these charts to trade/share if anyone is interested:
Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams full size:
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams Vignette:
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
A New Day at Cinderella Castle
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
I am interested in a few of your Charts if you are still willing to share xx

Hello!

I posted a while back, but since there are likely new members to this post, I figure its worth another try :) I've been trying to track down charts for pretty much any of the Stoney Creek or Disney Dreams patterns. If anyone has any to share I would greatly appreciate it. I'm especially looking for the Minnie and Mickey wedding pattern, but would be thrilled with anything! I have these charts to trade/share if anyone is interested:
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
Hey my lovely do you still have A new day and beauty and the beast you'll lime to share x

Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!

Hi, there!
I just saw this post and I’m so excited! I’ve been looking for the Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast I patterns. I had both kits at one point, but never finished. I can’t find the original patterns that came with the kits and I hate leaving a project unfinished.
I’d love to chat with you about paying you for a copy of the patterns!

Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!

Hi,

do you still have these avaiablle? Thanks
Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!
Hello!

Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast I
Little Mermaid
Snow White
Lady and the Tramp
Stoney Creek:
Puppy Love

Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter