Any designs for trip planning binder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if someone might be able to DISign another DHS page, but with less pink in it? Maybe something Toy Story Mania themed??

Also, would love revised Port Orleans page with maybe the water wheel worked in? I am so not a designer, and have no idea what this even entails, but would love it, if this is possible. :goodvibes

Thanks in advance, ever so much!!!

Liesa

I would love this one too...less pink and toy story / Tower of Terror/rocknroller coaster.

Would someone be able to do a page for the Caribbean Beach Resort and a cover page for "Walt Disney Planner 2011".

Thanks

JUST A HEADS UP FOR ANYONE MAKING REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD:
Joanne is busy planning her vow renewal. I don't think she will be making things for others until after her vow renewal which is planned for May 2011.

JUST A HEADS UP FOR ANYONE MAKING REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD:
Joanne is busy planning her vow renewal. I don't think she will be making things for others until after her vow renewal which is planned for May 2011.

Would you be able to do the Carbbiean Beach Resort and a 2011 Cover? You have been so helpful to me since I joined this board. I really love how informative you are and if you have time to complete this it would be great.

Thanks

Hello! I am in need of help! Can you customize any of these pager for our upcoming trip in early February?? Thank you

I don't have chapters done (although I could probably do some if you want me to), but I have this cover DISign. I could add names to it if you like.
Hugs
Joanne

Blankeasel.gif

Hi, Joanne! I love your dividers! You are very talented and creative. Is it possible for you to share this one without 2009 on it? Thank you so much!!

Please note that this thread is many years old and Joanne is NOT an active DISigner (the Meet the DISigners sticky indicates this)

I am closing the thread as new requests should never be posted on inactive threads.

removing unallowed quote

I know, but the poster is still active on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!