• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any designs for trip planning binder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are some great for my binder I plan on making next week. They are so colorful, I think I better go get some colored ink cartridges. Great job:goodvibes I wish I could be this creative.

This is SO cute!! Would you be able to do one that says, " Our 2008 Disney Vacation". Then one without any wording. Then just the comics for a spine? I am finishing up my scrapbook. :) Thanks so much!!
Sure I'll get to it asap
I am very busy at the moment and am working on these as and when I can!!
Please be patient and watch this space
Hugs
Joanne

Okay here are your next two
Hugs
Joanne

Dayfive.gif

Daysix.gif

This is SO cute!! Would you be able to do one that says, " Our 2008 Disney Vacation". Then one without any wording. Then just the comics for a spine? I am finishing up my scrapbook. :) Thanks so much!!

Here you go
Hugs
Joanne

2008.gif

plaincomic.gif

Joanne, these are so fabulous!! How many days do you plan on creating?

How many do you need?
If you look at the first page of this thread, somebody asked for, I think 8 days and park etc title pages. Really, that's what I have been working on, but I can do more if you like but you will have to be patient as I am very busy at the moment!!
Hugs
Joanne

How many do you need?
If you look at the first page of this thread, somebody asked for, I think 8 days and park etc title pages. Really, that's what I have been working on, but I can do more if you like but you will have to be patient as I am very busy at the moment!!
Hugs
Joanne

It was more of a curiousity question. :) Our vacation will consist of 7 days at AKL and 3 at POFQ for a total of 10 days. I would love to get a cover for AKL and one for POFQ.

I know that you are very busy and will be out of town soon, but I have PLENTY of time as our vacation is not until next year. :rotfl::lmao:

If you would consider more day pages, that would be great!!! Thanks in advance. I love all of your designs.

It was more of a curiousity question. :) Our vacation will consist of 7 days at AKL and 3 at POFQ for a total of 10 days. I would love to get a cover for AKL and one for POFQ.

I know that you are very busy and will be out of town soon, but I have PLENTY of time as our vacation is not until next year. :rotfl::lmao:

If you would consider more day pages, that would be great!!! Thanks in advance. I love all of your designs.

I will get to these for you asap
You want 10 days in total, right, and the two covers

Whenever you get time, could I please get a hotel cover for Shades of Green?

Thank you so much,
Krista

This is so great! I've been trying to come up my own binder layout, but these are PERFECT.
When you have time, can you also make a page for the Caribbean Beach Resort? THANKS!!!!!!

I haven't forgotten anyone on here!!
I have been doing the moving house thing and have been otherwise engaged.
Will get to all these in a day or two!!
Thanks for your patience
Hugs as always
Joanne

I haven't forgotten anyone on here!!
I have been doing the moving house thing and have been otherwise engaged.
Will get to all these in a day or two!!
Thanks for your patience
Hugs as always
Joanne

Congrats on the new house! Take care and know that your time and talent is appreciated!:thumbsup2:cool1:

2008.gif

Can I get this with Our 2010 Disney Vacation please? I'm in no hurry, just when ever you have time. Also, can I have a chapter page for All Star Movies please. Thanks in advance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter