Any Colorado Disers?

Does a born and raised in Denver (3 years in Durango) before moving to Celebration count? I miss my mountains soooo much, but every time I say anything about it my wife says "Space Mtn, Big Thunder Mtn, Splash Mtn, Everest! What's a boy to do?:confused3

My husband and I are from the Brighton, CO area! Glad to see there are a few of us out here. We're going in May of 2008!

Will this be your first trip ? Have fun ! May is my favorite time to go !

Colorado Springs and a Native Coloradan! Lived all over the state. As much as I love Disney, I love Colorado More!

Colorado Springs and a Native Coloradan! Lived all over the state. As much as I love Disney, I love Colorado More!

We are in Colorado Springs too. DH is a Colorado Springs native as is our 3 teen DS's. I'm with you, As much as I love Disney, I love Colorado more!:love: I've been here 18 years now and I couldn't call anyplace else on earth home but here.

Looking forward to our next Disney Trip though!! :cool1: Disney 5-night Bahamas Cruise with 2 stops in Castaway Cay on September 1, 2008 just DH and me.:hug:

Disney Dreamin'
Sharon

Sharon -
You'll have to let us know how the cruise is !! It's on our " to do " list !

Howdy all,

SummersMom, we are neighbors. :wave2: We are a little east of you at 6th & Garrison

I am planning our next trip :jumping1: which will be June 11-16 for AAU Volleyball and a family trip for the rest of us. Oldest DD will be with team, so it will be me, DW & DD at POR. Hoping for a code to upgrade to WL,pixiedust: we'll see.

Ya'll have a great day here in Colorful Colorado :wave: or if you're not here I hope you're in the World!:goodvibes

YO

Hi Bartman ! We will also be there in May staying at SOG from the 19-28th !

Colorado born and bred...Downtown Littleton to be exact....so glad to see other CO dis'ers!!

Southern Denver suburbs, baby! (The post office insists we're technically in Denver, while everyone else puts us in Lakewood, and it's confusing, because we're pretty far south in Lakewood!)

I had forgotten about this thread. Thanks for resurrecting it. :thumbsup2
Colorado Dis'ers are you out there? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter