Any 2008 Planners?

etwinchester

DIS Veteran
I'm so jealous of everyone's countdown clocks. I have so much time to go to our next trip. At least I can't say that I didn't have enough time to plan and save.

Anyone else planning a 2008 trip? What do you do for planning?

I've made a budget, saving my change, opened a seperate savings account, and visit the DIS boards daily for new tips.

I'll be happy when I can actually make my reservations. Maybe then it won't seem so far away...

What else have you done?

I humbly bow to someone that organized! I have my plans into 2006, but you beat me by a mile...or a coupla years!!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:

Thanks. My DH always says that I'm over organized and very anal about things. Guess I can add this to the list.

Can't wait till I can do the double digit dance...

Wish we could go a lot sooner, but I like to go for 2 weeks and this allows us plenty of time to save for our first ONSITE trip by ourselves.

Last year we stayed offsite with 10 other family members. This time I just want myself, DH and DD, who will then be 8. Hopefully at that age she will remember this trip more. Can't wait to stay onsite. If I can save up enough, I might spring for the POLY but sometimes I don't know if it's worth the extra $$$. Guess we'll talk about that closer to the time and after I find out how I do when I finish real estate school.

Time will tell...

I have trouble planning into next week.

Don't know what can happen from now to then.......:confused: :magnify: :hyper2:

We are looking to go back in 2007. Like you, I want to save up enough money. I am hoping to rent points from a DVC member and stay at Saratoga Springs when it gets closer to 2007.

The last trip we went DS was 8 and DD was 4. For the next trip DS will be 11 and DD will be 8. Looking forward to the second cause DD will remember it more then the first time. Even though when she watchs her shows on Playhouse Disney, she can remember what shows she saw at Playhouse Disney at MGM that released the bubbles. LOL!!! She now looks at the ceiling and wonders where the bubbles are. :rotfl:

But I do hate looking at my counter and see how long it is till our trip. :( Oh well!! We want to stay 10 days, so I want to make sure we have enough money. Plus on this trip I want to go shopping. LOL!!! ::yes::

:Pinkbounc :wave: :Pinkbounc

I don't feel so bad. We have trips planned for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008! Wish I could list all my countdown clocks!

Originally posted by etwinchester
Thanks. My DH always says that I'm over organized and very anal about things. Guess I can add this to the list.

Can't wait till I can do the double digit dance...

I think you may be the first tripple digit dance!!

Hey only 282 days until you can do that dance!!:wave: :wave:

What if you did a week at CSR and then a week at Poly--unless you don't want to move...then you have the best of both worlds!

Wow...I thought I was crazy for planning summer 2005. We just got home from WDW a couple weeks ago. 2008...wow.

::MickeyMo

I think that it is great that you are planning so far ahead. I am going in November this year and then we are going in November of 2006. I think that the wait is fun. I love to go and buy a ticket ahead of time. Because you know they are going to be much higher in 2008. It feels like I am paying on the trip and therefore makes it more real. I wish you the best on the planning.

I would stab myself with a spoon if I had to wait til 2008! :crazy: :earseek:
2006 is already too far away, but it's been amazing at how fast the time has ticked by since I put my timer in my signature last November. Back then it read almost 1000 days! :faint:

Well we don't have to wait until 2008 but we won't be going again until Nov. 2006!
Of course we wish we could go before then but this will give us time to stay almost 2 weeks & we are trying to save up for staying at the Contempory Towers!!!

I just can't wait until we hit the "2 years to go" mark ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter