Antojitos closed Oct 13?

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
I have a dinner reservation at Antojitos for Oct 13. I went in to add a person and the site said there was no availability, which I found strange. I looked at the reservation calendar, and now it shows October 13 as closed, but just that date. To be clear, I already have a reservation for that night. Any ideas?

My first guess might be that someone or some event has reserved the whole restaurant for that day, but that would be just a guess. If your reservation isn't going to be honored for any reason, I'd expect them to contact you at some point. But if you want to be proactive, I'd suggest calling the Citywalk dining reservations line to see if your reservation is still valid or not.

I attempted a reservation with them before and there was a weird glitch that was straightened out with a phone call. Hopefully you got through with them.

I called again and the dining representative was unable to get through to Antojitos. They are sending a note to their supervisor and said I will be emailed with 24 hours with an explanation about what’s going on.

Will continue updating on the mystery!

Well gang, thought I would update, though I’m still perplexed. I never got that email from the supervisor I was promised. I called back yesterday and after waiting on hold for 39 minutes I gave up. I called back today and spoke with someone who said that in her computer the restaurant shows as open. She was able to add one person to our party, which was my original goal, and assured me I have nothing to worry about. To be clear, if you look online it definitely shows the restaurant to be closed October 13. Guess I’m going in on faith 🤣

It’s for a bachelorette I’m planning, I’m the maid of honor, so really hoping it all pans out!

Friends, another update! Antojitos called me directly tonight to tell me the restaurant is closed October 13 for a private event. Back to the drawing board, I guess. Any good recs for a bachelorette dinner??

Came here to confirm. We also had reservations on Oct 13th, they called last night and said they are closed for a private event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter