Another tricky 4/3 question

frisco

DIS Veteran
If we book the 4/3 promo and get the MYW park hoppers, can we upgrade each of those to AP's?

If so, do we have to wait until we get down there, or can I do it over the phone with CRO? The reason I ask is, we like to have everything settled and paid before we arrive.

Thanks.

You can do it but you will need to wait until you check in and get your passes.

MYW tickets may only be upgraded to APs at guest relations at the theme parks, DtD, or the TTC. If you really want APs, you would be smart to purchase a 9 or 10 day base-ticket with no expiration. You'll end up saving a little over $105 on the AP upgrade, provided you have used it first. The thread (sorry no link right now, I'll try and add it later) on AP discounts in late June covers it fairly well. There is also an article on a travel site that covers the 4/3 deal HERE. It's not really in-depth, but it is a fairly comprehensive overview.

As an FYI - I upgraded my ticket before we left. I had an 8 day MYW hopper, they credited me 299 I think, and I had to pay 200.24. Also - MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR PHOTO ID WITH YOU!! I forgot (or didn't think about it...) I almost couldn't do it, as we waited to the last day and right before we were leaving because we had the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter