another transportation ??? to MK

disneyfan2

<font color=red>Dreaming about a Mouse<br><font co
Ok, My DBIL will not get on a boat ride :scared1: , so now i wonder what total time to get to MK by bus would take. Do the buses run more often then boats?

I am not even sure that you can take a bus to MK from FW, you could take the bus to EPCOT then the monorail.

ohh, that is too bad! That would be a long bus ride to get so close, guess we will pass on this resort!

There is no bus from FW to MK, but there is a bus from WL to MK and a bus from FW to WL. Like any other resort if you get all the right connections it can be a very quick trip, if you don't 20 to 30 min.

If your staying at the fort odds are you have a car. Rhy not drive if you dont want to take the boat? Now here,s another question for you.Is that all boats or just the one across the lake. Ex it's a small world. Pirates of the carabian. The land. They all have boats. Does that mean those rides are out?

If your staying at the fort odds are you have a car. Rhy not drive if you dont want to take the boat? Now here,s another question for you.Is that all boats or just the one across the lake. Ex it's a small world. Pirates of the carabian. The land. They all have boats. Does that mean those rides are out?

I was posting the same thing. My 2 year nephew is going for the first time and he asked me if there were any boats at WDW. After I started thinking on his level - I though WOW! there are a LOT of boats to ride on. Good Luck!

BTW - as my signature shows, we have stayed at FW many times and we do not take the boat to MK. We take the bus to WL and stay on the same bus to go onto MK. To us, we have found that quicker than the boat. We have take the boat BACK from MK, as it is more relaxing. Hope that helps!

no, he has a fear of water, so the rides are fine, but he also hates fast rides & roller coasters LOL. These boat rides are fine, just not the ones in the lake :rolleyes1

BTW - as my signature shows, we have stayed at FW many times and we do not take the boat to MK. We take the bus to WL and stay on the same bus to go onto MK. To us, we have found that quicker than the boat. We have take the boat BACK from MK, as it is more relaxing. Hope that helps!

They have changed that route, it is still doable but you will have to change buses at WL, the bus from FW turns back around at WL and no longer goes to MK, but WL does have a MK bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter