• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Pool Question

TmnsnMD

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know the policy for kids (11 yrs old) at the pool? What age do they have to be to swim on their own? I have a large pool at home and one is on the swim team, soooo they do know water safety. They seem to be at the age where they want to be ALONE to explore. I don't mind going with them to the pool (I love the water) -- just wanted the info in advance.

I'm not sure if they give an exact age - but there are warning signs up all over saying that there is no lifeguard on duty at the Wilderness pool, and only during certain hours at the Meadows pool. There might be a sign that says something to the effect of "children must not be left unattended" or something similar.

- Rhonda :-)
Camping Board Co-Moderator
rhonda@wdwinfo.com

Rhonda,
Thanks for the info -- this really helps. I have nothing that gives me that info. You have helped a great deal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter