Another nail in the coffin for an Alaska season in '21?

Being in the States, I am not sure of this, but does Canada have any Johnson & Johnson on order? That could be a game-changer...

Being in the States, I am not sure of this, but does Canada have any Johnson & Johnson on order? That could be a game-changer...
Yes we do. The data has been with Health Canada since the end of November, so it's still awaiting approval.

The travel industry has definitely been a target of the govt here in BC 😢Tonight there was a Town hall with the PHO (Bonnie Henry) and the health minister (Dix). Several travel related questions of course from the public and my take away was still there is a hard line against travel. Don't plan on travelling outside of BC until at least summer. And if you are planning family functions this summer, keep them small and don't expect to have international visitors attend.

I haven't had a chance to update myself on yesterday, but a bit sad we won't get to see my sister and family in the spring...we had hoped to go to Alberta for spring break, but highly doubt that will happen..

I haven't had a chance to update myself on yesterday, but a bit sad we won't get to see my sister and family in the spring...we had hoped to go to Alberta for spring break, but highly doubt that will happen..
Since we will be moving our Europe cruise out to 2022, we are hoping to go up to the Yukon this August, but now I'm not even sure about that :( Not only do we have delays with Pfizer, we are getting 20-25% less of our Moderna deliveries in the coming weeks, too.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter