Another Measuring question

Luvinit

<font color=CC66CC>This is the place I come to to
When you measure yourself....how tight do you pull that tape measure?

I don't pull it so tight that I can't breathe...but I do pull it sungly around my chest as if I was wearing a bra. And my waist as if I was putting on a pair of jeans.

I have NO idea if I am doing this right...but I guess as long as I am consistantly pulling the same, it shouldn't matter right?

Tracy

I often wondered myself. I pull a little, but not too tight at all. I agree, as long as you are consistent each time with how much you pull you should have an accurate reading.

Tracy,
Good questions, I'm curious myself. I pull a little but not too tight just like you.

I also have to use my DH's metal tape measure :rolleyes: because I do not own the other kind. :o I am measure challenged as well, I can read 1/2's but after that, I'm clueless!!!:o

I just try to pull the tape the same every week. I make sure I let my belly hang out (no sucking it in, I'd feel like I was cheating) and I try to make sure there is no slack in the tape, but I don't pull it enough to cut into my skin. ;) It's so hard to measure in the exact same spot every week too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter