another Magic YOUR WAY ??

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
Accrding to the decription I saw it listed price starting at $??? per adult at a Disney resort...it didn't say it had to be a value resort or anything - so I'm assuming that any resort could be booked for more $$ is that correct? How much more $ would it be to stay of the ALL Stars & stay in one of the others?

The add is starting with the value season price at an All Stars/POP

the other hotels or even a different season at the AS will cost more

Yes, the ads are very misleading. We're at a moderate in April, and the tab is well more than double the amount that the Disney ads have been raving about.

estnh said:
Yes, the ads are very misleading. We're at a moderate in April, and the tab is well more than double the amount that the Disney ads have been raving about.
I'm sorry, but the ad's aren't misleading at all. In each ad, print and on TV, it reads

Based on a family of four (2 adults, 1 jr and 1 child) staying in a Value or Moderate resort during value season with a base MYW ticket.

If you do read the disclaimer (thats why they're there, after all) you'll ave the whole story.

UrsulasMyHero said:
I'm sorry, but the ad's aren't misleading at all. In each ad, print and on TV, it reads

Based on a family of four (2 adults, 1 jr and 1 child) staying in a Value or Moderate resort during value season with a base MYW ticket.

If you do read the disclaimer (thats why they're there, after all) you'll ave the whole story.

I agree.....all the disclaimers are there! AMEN!

Tracy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter