Another elements question...

ChrisnSteph

<font color=purple>Ask me about Ben Franklin's bat
I'm in the Disney Cruise swap, and my theme is formal night. This is my very first swap. I'm doing (2) photo mats and (4) embellished squares. My questions are the following:

Do people mind if the two mats are identical? It's just easier this way since it's taking so much paper already, especially with the matching squares.

My colors for both the mats and squares are "formal" and compliment the colors on the ship (particulary the lobby where formal night pics are usually taken) but no where do my elements say anything about "Formal Night". Should I make something like a tag that says that on it? Or will the colors suggesting the theme be good enough?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, I'm just a nervous newbie! I've got most of my mats cut, but I ran out of paper so I need to go buy some more. Then it's just matting and embellishing. It's fun, but next time I think I'll skip on doing mats and squares at the same time, lol!

I believe that will be fine!!! I've done them the same and than I've done them slightly different depending on my mood...

All of us have been newbies and completely worried about things.. You'll do fine!!! Enjoy this swap and have fun!!!!

I agree, I wouldn't mind them the same. I 've done them the same, very similar and totally different. :) I wouldn't worry about any of your elements not saying formal night either. Most of the time my elements don't say what the theme is either. :teeth:

I think the same is fine... Sorry I missed your question. I'm home for the rest of the summer now! I'm looking forward to getting your stuff- I'm sure it will be great!
Shawna

I am not in your swap, but from participating in a lot of them, I know I wouldn't mind. What some people do to make them a different is to reverse the matting colors around for each piece, they are pretty much the same, just a little different.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter