Another document ?

4dysarts

Earning My Ears
Just a few questions regarding DCL documents. I have been reading that if you booked through DCL, your documents arrive UPS. My concern is that about 3 weeks before we cruise we will be away for a week. Will UPS leave them at the door step (if so I can have my mother stop by everyday and check) or do you have to sign for them. If UPS is unable to get them delivered will they send them back to DCL, then what?
Also when traveling out of the country with my kids and my husband is not going, do I need a notorized letter from him stating he is aware of our travels?
Also I never needed it before but I've been hearing about people bringing their marriage certificates, as proof of name change, Do I need this now or not? :confused3
Thanks & Sorry for all the questions.

Hi there :wave2:

Our documents were always left by UPS inside our doors at home... They never required a signature.

I would say most definitely have that notarized letter. You may or may not be asked, but better to be prepared...Nothing worse than not fulfilling a trip due to something that could easily have been avoided... I know that since 9/11 security with this issue has been a lot tighter (thankfully)

Sorry that I do not know the answer to your marriage license question...I am sure others will help..

Enjoy cruising... :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter